The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My characters are worthless - Free Alliance change tokens?

zDan
zDan
✭✭✭✭
Even after all the outcry it seems faction lock is here to stay. So, as it stands I have 8 characters that I simply cannot play on. Since my server is so low pop there is only one active campaign and that is the 30 day even though it's only getting 2 bar max even in prime time. But this is all there is available to me for open world pvp. I do not want to go into bg's as they're just not fun for me compared to open world and obviously the other campaigns just aren't an option.

Most people are probably sick and tied of hearing about faction lock but this is genuinely a serious problem for me, time and money that I have spent on 8 characters have just gone to nothing and has made the game so much less fun. Hopefully ZOS can implement something like alliance change tokens or anything really, anything to get me playing cyrodiil on those characters again.

EDIT: I understand that there is a non locked campaign coming but as I stated before with the low pop of my server it will make no difference as the main 30 day will be the only thing active.
Edited by zDan on October 10, 2019 11:28AM
zDan - Xbox EU/NA

I specialize in solo PvP on every class in the game,
be sure to check out my YouTube for several 1vX and build videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXkrJ3K68GHLn2-HgHjITsA
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also have this problem. And the new campaign doesn't solve it since it is CP and I play in noCP.
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should definetly put an Alliance change token in the crown store. Reintroducing faction lock so long after releasing Tamerial left players a little in the lurch. Putting a token in the crown store would not really hurt Cyrodiil as it stands right now and of course it would be ZOS's greatest happiness.....another crown store item.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But then people wouldnt be buying riding lessons, skill lines and Skyshards for their re-rolled toon.

Zo$ thought this out.
    Edited by ThePedge on October 10, 2019 11:01PM