The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Food/Drink Buffs

PrimusNephilim
PrimusNephilim
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't about some of you, but I'm on this game all the time and it sure would be nice to have a food/drink buff that last 4 hours vs 2 hours. What do you say ZOS?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s what the chef and brewer passives are for ... to make double and triple servings.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    I don't about some of you, but I'm on this game all the time and it sure would be nice to have a food/drink buff that last 4 hours vs 2 hours. What do you say ZOS?

Agreed. I am one of those who do not care for consumables. 2 hour+ food does not bother me, but I hate using potions. Don't know why, I just never cared for them.

Sadly, in this game they are absolutely mandatory.
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s what the chef and brewer passives are for ... to make double and triple servings.

Right, which they are maxed, I was just thinking wouldn't it be nice to craft a 4 hour buff?
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭

I don't know why we can't have food & drink buffs at the same time. Who goes into battle just eating food or consuming drinks? They naturally go together. Sure, that might require changes to the potency of both but being able to mix and match the combination would be great. Some of the consumables already do that in one item of course.
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I think they should stack with each other:-)
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MJallday wrote: »

But, but, but, POWER CREEP!!

I agree. It would be really nice
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right, which they are maxed, I was just thinking wouldn't it be nice to craft a 4 hour buff?

Provisioning ingredients are so plentiful these days, though.

Halving the amount of ingredients needed (by increasing the timer) really wouldn’t be an improvement to the game ... unless there was a way to make the ingredients more important.
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halving the amount of ingredients needed (by increasing the timer) really wouldn’t be an improvement to the game ... unless there was a way to make the ingredients more important.

you're right, its not a game changer but it would be nice
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i remember when I first started, I would take a food buff and then a potion, then I would be like, what happened to the food buff? (ha) Took me a couple times before getting it.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

i remember when I first started, I would take a food buff and then a potion, then I would be like, what happened to the food buff? (ha) Took me a couple times before getting it.

lol

Same here.
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Food is cheap as dirt, and so are the ingredients. It doesn't matter how long it lasts. I would even have them last less if they gave stronger buff.