The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Winter midyear or nah.

Squidgaurd
Squidgaurd
✭✭✭

Winter midyear or nah. 19 votes

Ye
57%
ImryllAlomarSurprisedFour91EirellaChesimacfullheartcontainerJierdanitKingExecrationSquidgaurdLybalRahar 11 votes
Nah
21%
fastolfv_ESOvortexman11Sanct16Zouni 4 votes
Idk
5%
Zacuel 1 vote
In january
15%
FroilQrähePauls 3 votes
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, as long as its a "bonus" and we get our regular July one, sure. After all, we missed this year's actual Midyear Mayhem because ZOS broke Battlegrounds and couldn't fix it until Q4.

Just please fix the problems with players dying in loading screens, especially at quest giver locations. Players shouldnt be dying because they have no control over their characters. Either make those areas safe or remove the loading transitions so we retain control.
    Edited by VaranisArano on October 9, 2019 1:40AM
  • Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    ✭✭✭
    Ye
    Stop voting for january januarys lame. Havent yaall ever heard of christmas in july this is that but reversed.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My desire to hopefully see new blood in Cyro is offset by my lack of desire in massive queues and extra lag.
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk
    ._.