The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crowns stopped coming monthly on Xbox after buying crowns

seancoleman007
seancoleman007
Soul Shriven
Every month I would receive a monthly allotment of crowns as part of my eso subscription. In July, I bought a ton of crowns to purchase a boat and fill it with workshop stuff. After I did this, I no longer get my monthly allotment of crowns and I don't know who to contact about this. If someone knows, please tell me how to resolve the issue. Thanks so much.
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    if u e.g. buy 6months eso+ u dont get every month 1650 ull get all at once
    so if u buy eso+ monthly just write support , if u have eso + for longer duration just wait
  • seancoleman007
    seancoleman007
    Soul Shriven
    I bought a year's subscription and on Xbox, they do monthly allocations. Not sure how to contact support to resolve the issue.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We recently switched Xbox ESO Plus subscriptions so you get all of your Crowns at once. When you purchase your membership you should get the total number of Crowns up front.
    Staff Post
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We recently switched Xbox ESO Plus subscriptions so you get all of your Crowns at once. When you purchase your membership you should get the total number of Crowns up front.

Smart move on your behalf as well. Knowing that people will spend if it they have it. This should result in more crown sales in the future.