Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Log In. No support reply

DrSlaughtr
DrSlaughtr
✭✭✭✭✭
I've not been able to log into the game. I get one of two messages after hitting PLAY at the server select. I either get "An unexpected internal error" or an error about internet connectivity. I have no issue connecting to Xbox Live and I pass all tests in the dashboard. I am also able to play other games online.

I've tried deleting save data. I've tried reinstalling the game. Anyone else having issues?

A few times I was able to get to the character log in screen. Most of those times it got stuck on loading. A couple times I got into the game, but was immediately stuck in a zone loading screen.

Which reminds me, I don't know if its related but the last few days I've had several instances of getting stuck in load screens and having to force quit and reload. 2-3 times a day.

Ticket#191008-003926
I drink and I stream things.
Twitch: DrSlaughtr
YouTube: DrSlaughtr
Facebook: DrSlaughtr
Twitter: DrSlaughtr
TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    This happened to me on the steam server a few hours ago. Next time I logged in fine.
  • InsaneRaptor500
    InsaneRaptor500
    Soul Shriven
    I can’t even get on the support site. Can’t log in, and if I manage to I just get infinite load screens
  • ecconova
    ecconova
    ✭✭✭
    Been having the same problem for a few days now.
  • ecconova
    ecconova
    ✭✭✭
    Wanted to say I also deleted save and reinstalled the game. I did a cold reboot to but still have the internal error message.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There was some maintenance performed earlier in the day. Please let us know if you still receive any errors when attempting to login now.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ecconova
    ecconova
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I am still getting those errors. I cold rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled game and recycled my modem. Yesterday if I tried a few times I would get in game but eventually get kicked out zoning in game. Today I can not even log in to game. I am on an Xbox one x
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still cannot log in.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did finally get a support reply but it said the maintenance should have fixed it. It did not. I still cannot play the game. I'm missing daily rewards and xp bonus in Elsewyr.
  • ecconova
    ecconova
    ✭✭✭
    I did finally get a support reply but it said the maintenance should have fixed it. It did not. I still cannot play the game. I'm missing daily rewards and xp bonus in Elsewyr.

same here!
  • johnebrown
    johnebrown
    ✭✭✭
    It is easier to log in since the maintenance, i.e. I only have to try a few time to log in (so far). Still not normal. About to try playing and will let you know. I too feel like I am missing out - and I have 3 active ESO+ accounts, so yeah - it hurts three times as much :(

I just don't understand what you could have done to mess it up on both servers.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once last night I was able to get to the EU server, but since I have not been able to. It also affects my wife's account which doesn't have ESO+ (my kid uses that account).

• ecconova
    ecconova
    ✭✭✭
    I just got a response to my ticket they said the issues has been resolved. I still can not log in! Could someone just let us know what is going on or a way we can fix this.
  • ms_sophysticated
    I’m on the ps4 na server and I can’t log on either. Been trying since 11am
    Console/SERVER:PS4/NA
    CHARACTER INFO:
    mssophysticated-khajit-Stamina-Nightbliade
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no response. Sigh
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone still having issues with logging in, please open a ticket with customer support if you've not done so yet.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already have a ticket open. I've only received one response early this morning which said the issue should be fixed. It isn't. I updated the ticket 8 hours ago saying as much and still no response.
    Edited by DrSlaughtr on October 10, 2019 12:09AM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried creating an account?
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am now able to sign in and play. Not sure what changed.