Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is anything said or done ?

Saltisol
Saltisol
✭✭✭✭
BG's just keeps getting bugged day after day, week after week and month after month.
Has anything ever been done or at least said regarding this ?
Have they acknowledged that the problem exists?
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order for it to work properly, you have to purchase the BG tokens from the crown store.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its the "match never starts due to insufficient players" bug, that's hopefully being fixed with the Groupfinder in Dragonhold.

If you mean something else, like dead players respawning with the Chaosball, I dunno. Can you be more specific?
  • Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭
    If its the "match never starts due to insufficient players" bug, that's hopefully being fixed with the Groupfinder in Dragonhold.

If you mean something else, like dead players respawning with the Chaosball, I dunno. Can you be more specific?

That it never starts.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saltisol wrote: »

That it never starts.

Okay. So that's been a known bug for a while, and ZOS actually canceled the July Midyear Mayhem because of it. Unfortunately, fixing it was lumped into the overhaul of the Groupfinder.

So with any luck, it'll be fixed when Dragonhold comes out along with the Groupfinder overhaul.
  • Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭

That it never starts.

Okay. So that's been a known bug for a while, and ZOS actually canceled the July Midyear Mayhem because of it. Unfortunately, fixing it was lumped into the overhaul of the Groupfinder.

So with any luck, it'll be fixed when Dragonhold comes out along with the Groupfinder overhaul.

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer!
    Hopefully it will be fixed as it's a source of frustration.
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    In order for it to work properly, you have to purchase the BG tokens from the crown store.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for taking the time to answer!

You’re welcome, bro.

Those BG tokens are kinda pricey, but totally worth it.