Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Circle of Shadows - A Brand New PS4/NA Guild

Sisqo
Sisqo
Hey Everyone,
My name is Cysco. My best friend and I started [Circle of Shadows] to be a guild that is chill, laidback, fun, and where everyone helps each other out. We mostly play on the evenings during the week and mostly all day on the weekends. We understand that a lot of people have jobs, school, and families, and thats OK. We created this guild to be a place where members who don’t have all that much time to play can still be in a guild to play when they can.
The Guild is located on the PS4 and on the NA Server but everyone is welcome :)
We are looking for:
* 21+ Older and preferably with Mics but not required. 

* We accept all peoples of all races, genders, and disability backgrounds. 

* All new and veteran players are welcome.

* Be courteous, respectful, and understanding to each other.

The Goal of the Guild is to:
* Help each other do most PVE content like dungeons, trials, and overland raids for gear.

* Help craft the gear you need and train you on the game if you need anything. We want to help!

* Maintain a small sized guild by not recruiting no more than 100 members or so. This will allow all members to feel valued and never in a sea of other members like most large guilds tend to be. 

* This is a judgement free zone. All we ask is you be respectful to everyone.

We also have a discord for members to join and communicate and collaborate when they are not in game. :)
DM if you have any questions or interested in joining.
Edited by Sisqo on October 3, 2019 7:58PM
  • Duxes
    Duxes
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like some good core values. Can I get an invite. I’m a veteran player, I’ve just been playing others things lately. I’m looking to run dungeons and trials.

Psn: MusoMito

I also have discord as well.
  • Sisqo
    Sisqo
    I just sent you a PM