The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Dark Shade

Szende
Szende
✭✭✭
Hello!

Maybe im wrong, and Summon Shade is the morph name, im not sure wich is the basic and wich is the morph. So lets call it, the "morph whats not the Shadow Image". This morph can be used in PvP on any way, or its a completly useless morph right now? I want to make a magblade and playing a bit with shades, to be honest like Shadowrend, this shade and manifestation of terror :D. maybe bad idea.
PC-EU
Kyra Leith - PvP Stamina Nightblade
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's going to be nerfed significantly in next patch. It was also bugged for a long time. I've heard that they fixed it but I haven't checked myself. However it will be still quite a good skill that will allow you to escape sticky situations.
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    I mean about the other, not the teleport morph
    PC-EU
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve thought about trying that morph, I think they’re targetable so could be used for cover against ranged. I’d give it a go.

Personally don’t like either ability anymore. They’re like a poor man’s streak and using them requires building in an extra 400 magicka regen just to keep them up. Way too expensive from a cost benefit point of view, but some people love it and it’s key to their playstyle so will keep using it.
    Edited by Iskiab on October 7, 2019 4:48PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen the "Dark Shade" skill occasionally used on duelling builds, because it deals a bit more dmg than Shadow Image and the teleport isn't neccessary there (it is not targetable tho). But with all those recent and upcoming changes to it's dmg i'm not sure if it will still be worth slotting for that purpose. I also don't know how well it works against very mobile targets - it might get kited.

Combining it with Shadowrend is possible ofc, but kinda redundant, because both serve a very similar purpose (applying minor maim, proccing necro, bit of extra pressure).
    Edited by Rianai on October 7, 2019 5:00PM
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    I see. Well sounds reasonable, i just wanted somekind of shade-shadow themed setup for my magblade. :D
    PC-EU
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »
    I've seen the "Dark Shade" skill occasionally used on duelling builds, because it deals a bit more dmg than Shadow Image and the teleport isn't neccessary there (it is not targetable tho). But with all those recent and upcoming changes to it's dmg i'm not sure if it will still be worth slotting for that purpose. I also don't know how well it works against very mobile targets - it might get kited.

Combining it with Shadowrend is possible ofc, but kinda redundant, because both serve a very similar purpose (applying minor maim, proccing necro, bit of extra pressure).

But does count if you decide to wear 5-piece Necropotence.