Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best armor trait for bg tank/healer?

Aideian
Aideian
✭✭✭
So i plan on making a healer/tank build for bg but i dont know if i should run impen or sturdy, i normally run impen on every build and i haven't used sturdy in pvp since the block nerf so i have no clue if it still works decently or not.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sturdy can work, but I find since stamina management is really bad in no CP, it only really makes sense with a dedicated build. I personally perfer just building straight up tankyness with impen. On a good heal tank you only ever die if you get stuck in CC anyway.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    Sturdy can work, but I find since stamina management is really bad in no CP, it only really makes sense with a dedicated build. I personally perfer just building straight up tankyness with impen. On a good heal tank you only ever die if you get stuck in CC anyway.

Thank you and yeah my last build was really tanky but i used all sturdy and never had a sustain problem but this was before the nerf and like you said I only ever died from cc's.