The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can I walk to Pelin Graveyard from Evermore?

molliemayhem
This may a be a stupid question, but I'm trying to do the Psjiic quests. I can see the point on the map I'm trying to reach, supposedly near the Pelin graveyard, but every direction I go I am blocked by high walls etc. Is there an easy way I'm just missing to get to the Pelin church? I've spent a good hour looking and have just gotten too frustrated. Any help is appreciated!

Best Answer

• WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Port to evermore wayshrine. City is directly in front of you.

Turn left walk down the path for a bit then turn right up another path, go uphill to the entrance of the graveyard and it's round the back of the church.
    PC EU
    Answer ✓
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you are going the wrong way if you follow coastline
    central gate is near vampire alter and the fragment is behind the building next to skyshard
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• molliemayhem
    method__01 wrote: »
    you are going the wrong way if you follow coastline
    central gate is near vampire alter and the fragment is behind the building next to skyshard

That's the thing....I can't even find the church . The quest marker does NOT show up when I'm in the city map, which leads me to believe it must be outside, but from the actual city, the roads all lead off in the wrong directions . If I can see the quest marker, it says "above" ...and there are impossible walls in the way. Is the entrance actually somewhere IN the city and I'm just missing it? I'm thinking it must be, and since everything I look up about it just says "go to the church" and nothing about it being hard to find, I must be just missing it.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to leave Evermore and follow the road south. You can't access the graveyard from the city itself - its a different quest area.

Leave the city headed toward the Eastern Evermore Wayshrine, then turn South. Continue on the main road after the first branching path, and you will eventually see the vampire altar area. The main entrance to the graveyard is directly south of the altar. Alternatively, just keep following the road, and take the second forked branch heading south, then stay on the longer path instead of the short nubbin to reach the main entrance. There should be a quest marker for the graveyard quest when you get near. You'll know you made it when you reach the creepy graveyard with the mausoleums and skeletons.

It may help you to use the "View on map" option on this page, since it will have the landmarks already marked for you: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Pelin_Graveyard
  • molliemayhem
    Thank you so much, guys, that clears things up ! I should be able to find it now. :)