The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where are all the Ohmes?

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the Ohmes and Ohmes rahts make an appearance in Dragonhold?

Are there any other Khajiiti furstocks that were missing from Elsweyr? I remember seeing many different breeds there.

why did you necro a 2 year old thread? see uesp's article on the new furstocks that were introduced in elsweyr.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Khajiit
  • FabresFour
    FabresFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, but here is mine:

aiyt8ye3nrka.jpg

Frankly, I would like Zenimax to present an Ohmes. This is the easiest khajiit breed to put into ESO.

*edit:
    I did not see that this post was old! I answered because he was in the recent posts, srry guys
    Edited by FabresFour on September 15, 2019 8:38PM
    @FabresFour - 1970 CP
    Director and creator of the unofficial translation of The Elder Scrolls Online into BR-Portuguese.
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Will the Ohmes and Ohmes rahts make an appearance in Dragonhold?

Are there any other Khajiiti furstocks that were missing from Elsweyr? I remember seeing many different breeds there.

why did you necro a 2 year old thread? see uesp's article on the new furstocks that were introduced in elsweyr.

I haven't done the same thing yet, but so he has done it. If he has something to say regarding that thread be it old or a new one - let him do it. Why not?
  • Darios_Heliodromos
    Darios_Heliodromos
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

The topic is relevant considering that this year has been full of Khajiit / Elsweyr content.
    FabresFour wrote: »
    I don't know, but here is mine:

aiyt8ye3nrka.jpg

Frankly, I would like Zenimax to present an Ohmes. This is the easiest khajiit breed to put into ESO.

Nicely done!
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    I wish a few more varieties of khajiit were retro-actively added, replacing some of the Khajiit NPC'S with more varied kittens.

I dunno about this from a game-experience point of view though. It's like having something new to discover when you go to a new zone or buy a new expansion. if you retroactively added it, you're taking away from a lot of that.
  • Darios_Heliodromos
    Darios_Heliodromos
    ✭✭✭
    I feel that they should retroactively add more variety to khajiit types seen outside of Elsweyr simply for the reason of continuity and balance. Okey, I do understand the rationale of limiting the Dagis and Dagi-rahts to the Tenmar forest, but it would be nice to see some of the other breeds (especially Ohmes, considering that they were prized as diplomats) outside the confines of Elsweyr.
  • AltmerGF
    AltmerGF
    ✭✭✭
    There is an Ohmes-raht statue in Elsweyr. Not sure why people are acting like their existence is up in the air.

EDIT: Wait, this thread is ancient.
    Edited by AltmerGF on September 16, 2019 5:58PM
  • vilio11
    vilio11
    ✭✭✭
    Smasherx74 wrote: »
    - From elder scrolls wikia.
    Where are all the Ohmes?
    In fanlore. Literally.

*insert deal-with-it meme here*

Okay to be more precise, folklore about Ohmes was just a way to explain the appearance of the khajiit in TES:Arena, instead of retcon it.

Besides, Ohmes are not a big deal, they're indistinguishable from bosmer ...So there may be some bosmers here and there who are in fact...khajiits...on the "mer" side of the species continuum ;)
    I saw one NPC with face tatoo living among khajiit somewhere in the game.
    Wether they are true khajiit under moon effect, or (stable) hybrids, or even adopted bosmer, it's still all a matter of interpretation then.

Yeah the lack of Ohmes it is not a big deal. But the absence of Imga in Valenwood was lorebreaking for some people.
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the imga retreated to another plane during the meld
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    khajiitNPC wrote: »

Nah, they were all gobbled up by Bosmer cormorants. They even had that "Cormorant" dynasty ages ago.
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are here in inaccessible part of Elsweyr.
    mexgEUW.jpg
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    khajiitNPC wrote: »

Nah, they were all gobbled up by Bosmer cormorants. They even had that "Cormorant" dynasty ages ago.

rQpZNOv.jpg
    Doesn't look Bosmer.

Not like there's any Bosmer in the game, anyways, but still.
    Edited by Cundu_Ertur on September 19, 2019 3:58PM
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are here in inaccessible part of Elsweyr.
    mexgEUW.jpg

Isn't this the Pellitine part of Elsweyr that will be published into the next DLC?
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • psychotrip
    psychotrip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiding with the imga in the land of "couldn't be bothered".
    No one is saying there aren't multiple interpretations of the lore, and we're not arguing that ESO did it "wrong".

We're arguing that they decided to go for the most boring, mundane, seen-before interpretation possible. Like they almost always do, unless they can ride on the coat-tails of past games.