The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Event tickets not dropping.

KillingUGirl
KillingUGirl
✭✭✭
Been doing world bosses in northern Elsweyr with 4-5 people and so far no ticket drops at all. WB’s suppose to be guaranteed drop? We are getting all the loot just no tickets.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Our Dragon Rise Event FAQ has details on the rewards and loot for the event. Any boss monster in the Northern Elsweyr zone is guaranteed an event ticket drop. please be aware you can only earn two Event Tickets this way each day of the event.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    Nope not dropping. Just tried on several characters no ticket drop.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a travesty!! How are we supposed to unlock the special skins for our mounts?!

A travesty!!
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm starting to be concerned that if I get 2 tickets on my EU account, I don't get them on my (main) NA account. This happened the first day of the IC event, and I have a feeling it happened today too. It sorted itself out the rest of the event, but I'd hate to keep thinking there's a glitch around that could randomly happen in this regard. D=
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have not gotten tickets either and after reading the multiple threads about this and having to log off soon. I wonder if I am just out of luck or if ZOS is working on the issue.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my second pair of tickets this morning so I don’t think there’s an issue other than people not looting their kills.
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    Finally got tickets today but zero tickets for day one.
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    Haven’t received ticket ps for two days now...
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind that all mobs have a chance to drop tickets. So if you are killing things on the way to a WB and not looting them - or your groupmates are killing things and you don't loot them - that may be what happened to your tickets. If you don't loot them, they are lost.

On the other hand, if you know you didn't kill anything other than the boss or you did but they didn't have tickets, Support ought to be able to help you.

I didn't get any tickets last Friday because ESO froze in the middle of my first dragon fight and I had to force quit the game. I used Ask for Help and after some back and forth clarifying the situation, Support refunded my missing tickets.

Since then I've parked one character at a delve boss and kill that boss straight away for my tickets. Then I go hunt dragons on my other characters.

Good luck!
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the help. Yea I loot everything and I farmed everyday and at the end of the event I’m 2 days short. This happened last event as well. I just didn’t get tickets for 2 days it’s odd those days just glitched out or something. I have to spend 1k crowns now to make up this error, sad. Well sad for me, good for them lol. Plus I need my last berry so I cant wait for support to get around to helping me so I basiscally have no other option but to buy them. Lucky ZOS.
    Edited by KillingUGirl on October 13, 2019 2:40PM
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    And as expected, support was zero help.