The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I purchased ESO Plus today

Thaslasnall
I play on the Xbox One and for a while I planned on buying ESO Plus for the past two months, so finally I purchased it today. After purchasing ESO Plus the 12 month, I notice right away after loading up the game it said I had 20500 Crowns, however when I read the description I remember it said I would receive Crowns once per month and for some odd reason I feel as if the purchase has given me all the Crowns at once. Is this normal or what?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you buy multiple months, you get all the crowns at once.
  • Thaslasnall

Thank you for bring me some clarity on this, because I already spent all the crowns.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thank you for bring me some clarity on this, because I already spent all the crowns.

LOL nice. But yeah you have nothing to worry about. I had the same confusion when I first got ESO+ here on PC. Of course at the time I didn't have a forum account so here I was in a panic thinking I'd done something wrong but eventually found a Reddit post confirming all Crowns from each month you pay for are given on the day of transaction.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    are u okay
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rookie mistake. Never spend all your sub crowns at once. Much better to save them for when you need that extra race change or to reduce the grind a bit imo.