Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Devs please respond to this regarding greifers and cross realmers

• ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS doesn’t care.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    TRAITOR MUST DIE !
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Goat path! And BRAWL!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If stuff like that happens *with* faction lock... and then people wonder why ZOS wanted to implement it. OP, you can't do much, sadly, just avoid sharing info in zone etc., and just think that they chose to be locked for 30 days in a faciton they don't support--how boring for them!
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have my awesome and agree y'all xD
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Jaimeh how are they locked in for 30 days if it's an alt act and they can just jump back on their main acct?
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    @Jaimeh how are they locked in for 30 days if it's an alt act and they can just jump back on their main acct?

True, I didn't think about alt accounts, though that seems like an awful lot of trouble just to spy...
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Jaimeh not as much as you think if they already have the alt accounts.

I knew a person that stated to me, still an active player, they had 10+accounts. I've also known several others I am or was friends with that had 2-4 accounts.
    Why somebody would have that many, I have no clue.
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    @Jaimeh not as much as you think if they already have the alt accounts.

I knew a person that stated to me, still an active player, they had 10+accounts. I've also known several others I am or was friends with that had 2-4 accounts.
    Why somebody would have that many, I have no clue.

Obviously it depends on timing and prices in your local currency, but it used to be possible, for example, to purchase 9 extra accounts for roughly £50 ($60-70 USD).

This gets you...
    - 72 extra Character slots
    - 540 Inventory slots in Banks
    - 4320 Inventory slots on characters.
    - And most importantly of all: When a guild has 10 members, it gets access to a guild bank with 500 inventory slots. So having 10 characters means you can create your own personal guild(s), each with a guild bank that is accessible by all your characters.

(That's with no upgrades, those numbers could be massively increased with gold)

Spending approximately the same amount of money in the Crown Store gets you...
    - 7 Storage Chests & 2 Extra Character slots
    - 330 Inventory slots in the Strorage Chests
    - 120 Inventory slots on the characters.

That's a reason quite a few people have large numbers of multiple accounts.

Edited by esotoon on October 1, 2019 5:05AM
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    Hmmm so it was the other guys fault cause you didn't have enough peeps or deeps to defend the scroll.

Edit: Regarding the banning comment, I'd much rather see people get banned for abusing the reporting option than for not playing the way you like.

Someone is sounding a little guilty here, been trolling again?
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Espionage is part of warfare but in actual warfare when they get caught don't get to exist on earth anymore usually by firing squad or just killed. So since this is how it works they need to do something about it or let us kill with penalty a traitor. Like so many players agree that another single player is a traitor and they get killed with an hour penalty they can't return lol that would be funny
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Espionage is part of warfare but in actual warfare when they get caught don't get to exist on earth anymore usually by firing squad or just killed. So since this is how it works they need to do something about it or let us kill with penalty a traitor. Like so many players agree that another single player is a traitor and they get killed with an hour penalty they can't return lol that would be funny

That would be awful it would end up hurting pvp even more because it will encourage a mob mentality to gang up on players most of whom will probably be innocent of the charges.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    To the OP: look at it this way... either the person is locked on a faction away from their guild mates, which knowing from experience is an awful place to be or they have more money & time than brains just to troll you and the faction. Either way, is it really all that bad to where you come to the forums to complain and demand something be done when ZOS has already implemented faction locks? We have already lost so much of the pvp population, just have fun it is a game after all. 😜🙂😎
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well spies are always apart of war so maybe they should add a feature that if enough people report a single person as a spy that they then can be killed by all factions for a single death. Then after x amount of deaths in this fashion (3+) within x amount of time (1-2 hours?) it kicks them from cyro for x amount of time (1-2 hours).

Would have to be more players then in a single squid to make the vote count so they can be killed (24+ people voted) to try and prevent trolling a single person out who is actually doing nothing wrong.

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    If stuff like that happens *with* faction lock... and then people wonder why ZOS wanted to implement it. OP, you can't do much, sadly, just avoid sharing info in zone etc., and just think that they chose to be locked for 30 days in a faciton they don't support--how boring for them!

The first thing Zos said when they said some campaigns would have faction locks is that people had asked for it. That clearly meant it was to appease those who wanted it.

For many of us we realized our alt accounts just became more useful and alt accounts it not there while still be cross alliance assistance because that would happen to back when all campaigns were locked. lol
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For those of you suggesting that mob rule mass reporting people should punish them, have you considered how badly this would be used as a griefing tool?

Are you ready to get banned or have your gameplay ruined because you annoyed a GM of a large guild, or a streamer with a bunch of fanbois?
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    For those of you suggesting that mob rule mass reporting people should punish them, have you considered how badly this would be used as a griefing tool?

Are you ready to get banned or have your gameplay ruined because you annoyed a GM of a large guild, or a streamer with a bunch of fanbois?

Make them call it in, Orcs can't use a numeric keypad you see......
  • Àdhamh_Creag
    Àdhamh_Creag
    ✭✭
    The people who blame tri fac players for losing fights and campaigns are the same kind of people who mass report someone for cheating when they get 1vx'd :D
  • gorgoloth
    gorgoloth
    Soul Shriven
    for the horde
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why run to the gate when it's under attack, just take the long way home...
  • beadabow
    beadabow
    ✭✭✭
    Keep the faction lock, just let players from the same faction be able to kill each other - away from spawn locations (to at least give the players a chance to get a running start lol)! The mob rules mentality will bring a new aspect to pvp gaming. So you can frag your officers now. Have fun.
    Edited by beadabow on October 9, 2019 12:58PM
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The people who blame tri fac players for losing fights and campaigns are the same kind of people who mass report someone for cheating when they get 1vx'd :D

The ones that are mass reporting others for what is essentially a fair fight are some of the biggest snowflakes you will ever meet, and the hate tells they send are funny as hell