Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Work Together & Unlock Exclusive Rewards During Dragon Rise"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
f70f867e966b60a5ca56f1c4edb4acc2.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "Work Together & Unlock Exclusive Rewards During Dragon Rise" blog article.

Explore Elsweyr, slay Dragons, and complete the upcoming Dragonhold Prologue quest and you’ll unlock amazing new rewards for all Elsweyr players including collectibles, XP buffs, and more!
Staff Post
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oooh another Population event :) loved the last one for the villa
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So do we know how many dragons we need to dispatch collectively for that part of the counter?

Or do we just have to watch it rise and guess?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So do we know how many dragons we need to dispatch collectively for that part of the counter?

Or do we just have to watch it rise and guess?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

guessing wait for notes, from the article looks like there will be some kind of "counter" for progress idk but will be fun
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool.

So where are the patch notes with the combat changes?

[snip]

[edited for bashing comments]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on October 1, 2019 3:17PM
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not a ticket event, so what about the Onyx Indrik?
    PS5 EU.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerfall had better rewards, but ok.
    But its a nice event, maybe i can help. Still havent explored northern elsewyr.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not a ticket event, so what about the Onyx Indrik?
    Earn Event Tickets

During the Dragon Rise event, all regular monsters in the Northern Elsweyr zone have a rare chance to drop Event Tickets when defeated. However, should you slay a boss monster in the same zone, an Event Ticket drop is guaranteed! Don’t forget to loot everything you defeat. You can earn two Event Tickets this way each day of the event.
  • Skorro
    Skorro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Preach! @ChunkyCat

Also why no mount? Every month is free furnishing for eso+ stuffies - I am poor and need sexy wheels/paws 💩😎
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    Cool.

You know, the ones people have been waiting for the past 2 weeks so we can find out if all those incredibly *** changes are here to stay, or if ZoS actually listened to the multitude of people telling them their math sucks.

Those patch notes.

I don't care, you should only speak for yourself!
    This one likes to play.....
  • Skorro
    Skorro
    ✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    Cool.

You know, the ones people have been waiting for the past 2 weeks so we can find out if all those incredibly *** changes are here to stay, or if ZoS actually listened to the multitude of people telling them their math sucks.

Those patch notes.

I don't care, you should only speak for yourself!

roj0nkocgcba.gif

Your names are to perfect to not post this 😂
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »
    Summerfall had better rewards, but ok.
    But its a nice event, maybe i can help. Still havent explored northern elsewyr.

Dragon Treasure Trove:
    Place this furnishing into your home and receive lootable bags that contain random items, collectibles and riches.

I'm exited about that!

Furthermore, as a homestead fan I can always use a nice pile of treasure for my home....
    This one likes to play.....
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    During the event period, the Impresario will stock the following items:

Cadwell style pages
    Abnur Tharn style pages
    The Onyx Indrik Pet
    All four Indrik Feathers
    All four Onyx Indrik Berries (including the final one, allowing you to summon your Onyx Indrik!)

I will have serious problems spending my tickets, then. I don't want the Onyx Indrik, and I already have the stuff for the next one.
    So after the pet, there's nothing to spend tickets on - Cadwell and Tharn style pages are rotting in my bank by the dozen.
    Edited by Varana on October 1, 2019 2:39PM
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whelp. This'll be fun... but it does change my plans for storytelling over the next couple days. Sorry, new character - your story will have to go on the shelf for a little while... lightning mage needs to do Elsweyr main story before the zone gets overpopulated... :D
  • EcclesiaFides
    EcclesiaFides
    ✭✭
    Clever, ZOS, clever. Right when everyone has their pitchforks all sharpened up and their torches freshly oiled, you gotta go and drop this on us. Now what are we gonna do? I'm getting that dragon hoard furnishing, Nerfhold or no. Damn you ZOS!

kgh9ik397n84.gif
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have several questions:
    1) Is the pathfinder achievement retroactive, like it was last year for Summerset?
    2) Will we get 2 event tickets for killing the first boss that day, or we'll need to kill 2 of them to get one ticket from each?
    3) What qualifies as a boss? (delve, public dungeon, world, dragons)
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welp, there goes my hope of getting the onyx indrik for my alt account without needing Elsweyr. I wonder if the nice support people would be willing to switch out my two onyx berries for feathers...
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Killing the Dragon" by Dio goes on infinite loop...
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Welp, there goes my hope of getting the onyx indrik for my alt account without needing Elsweyr. I wonder if the nice support people would be willing to switch out my two onyx berries for feathers...

Most events were tied to a specific DLC: IC, TG+DB, Morrowind, Clockwork City, Orsinium which is on sale during that event (IC was actually free, since it's so old). The ones that involve only base game content feature limited time offers in crown store for various themed items. They're basically marketing campaigns and I'm fine with that.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle

Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this based on per account per server again for community rewards, like Summerfall was?

I have Elsweyr Pathfinder done on my PS4 NA account already, so I know that will retroactively count per the Dragons Rise website. Will doing it on my PS4 EU account help the community or no?
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »

Most events were tied to a specific DLC: IC, TG+DB, Morrowind, Clockwork City, Orsinium which is on sale during that event (IC was actually free, since it's so old). The ones that involve only base game content feature limited time offers in crown store for various themed items. They're basically marketing campaigns and I'm fine with that.

The DLC events (with the exception of the unscheduled second TG/DB event) always had a 5 day ESO+ trial, enough to get 10 tickets for a berry.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »

Yeah, it's just kind of disappointing to have EVERY event in a quarter be tied to non-base-game content (IC gets a pass since they made that free, and they had 5 days of ESO+ free trial for Orsinium). At the very least if they had let us know the schedule ahead of time, we could have planned around what was accessible and what wasn't.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Thank you ZOS BRILLIANT EVENT! That EXCLUDES MANY loyal players.

QUESTION: Will the bonus rewards also exclude the players listed under eligible countries below?

or

is there at least some love to those players in countries who are not eligible for prizes besides a hollow empty feeling of helping others to win amazing prizes? Feeling a bit like the kid in Oliver standing there with me bowl and asking "Sir can we have some more?"

ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES.
    One of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding
    the Province of Quebec), Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland,
    Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, the Russian Federation, Sweden, Switzerland, or the
    United Kingdom.

EARN BONUS REWARDS & EVENT TICKETS
    By taking part in this year's Q4 in-game events, you can help us support two amazing charities while also unlocking a host of in-game rewards for yourself! This includes unique pets, costumes, furnishings, and much more.

Cheers with the beers!
    Marius

...and how could I earn the Psijic Villa but not be eligible?
    Edited by marius_buys on October 1, 2019 3:25PM
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, no Onyx Indrik for my second account EU, where I only have 8/12 event tickets? Too bad I spent so much time getting the first 3 berries :(

At least I already saved 12/12 event tickets on my second account NA.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by marius_buys on October 1, 2019 3:38PM
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES.
    the Province of Quebec), Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland,
    Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, the Russian Federation, Sweden, Switzerland, or the
    United Kingdom.

Those countries are just for the sweepstakes, any players (in any country) can participate in the in-game event.

Staff Post
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Is the Pathfinder Achievement and Dragonhold Prologue counted once per account per platform?

Can PC players double up by doing them on both the EU and NA servers like last year?
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES.
    United Kingdom.

Those countries are just for the sweepstakes, any players (in any country) can participate in the in-game event.

Thanks for clearing that up, feeling the love now. :)
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More questions! @ZOS_SarahHecker

How many event tickets per event per day? (answered, guildmate showed me where it was!)
    - 2 for Dragon Rise
    - 2 for Witches Fest
    - 3 for Undauned
    - 2 for Dawn of Dragonguard
    - 2 for New Life Festival

Will we be disqualified from the Sweepstakes if we go over 11 entries buying feathers/berries? (ie. email for a free entry to increase chance on the mini-draws but then go over bonus entries buying feathers/berries later in the quarter? The first mini-draw is around Nov 1, so for best odds we'd want all 10 bonus entries by then...pocket watcher <3

Also, since the indrik pets don't give bonus entries those of us using tickets on those would have to do the email entry a couple times to get our 10 bonus entries...I just don't want to disqualify myself...
    Edited by Mix on October 1, 2019 3:41PM
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRAGON RISE
    an ESO Community event

START: October 3 at 10:00AM EDT
    ENDS: October 14 at 10:00AM EDT.

TO UNLOCK THE PRIMARY EVENT REWARDS
    Explore Elsweyr and earn the Northern Elsweyr Pathfinder Achievement to unlock the primary rewards

CHECK YOUR COMMUNITY EVENT PROGRESS HERE:
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/dragonrise

RANDOM DROPS OF EVENT BOXES
    When killing Dragons and bosses, you have a chance to acquire a Nafaalilargus’s Strongbox as a bonus reward, including items such as crafting materials, style pages, gear sets.

COMMUNITY PRIZE UNLOCK LEVELS
    (It works similar to Psijic Villa Event where everyone gets the prize that the larger community works to achieve)
    33% - Green Dragon Imp Pet
    66% - Grimm Harvester Costume
    100% - Dragons Treasure Trove Furnishing
    also
    100% - Elsweyer Zone XP Boost (Starts 3 Oct, for Full Kill Dragons Progress Bar)
    100% - Elsweyer Zone Gold Bonus Boost (Starts 8 Oct, for Full Prologue Quest Progress Bar)

NOTE:
    The final reward (Dragons Treasure Trove Furnishing) is more than an audacious display of wealth you can place in your home, however. It also features a series of lootable bags that provide all kinds of amazing items, including a new target dummy.

So the refered to loot bags come WITH the Treasure Trove Furnishing IE inside it and does NOT refer to the boxes you drop randomly from bosses and dragons.

IN STORE AT THE IMPRESSARIO
    Cadwell style pages
    Abnur Tharn style pages
    The Onyx Indrik Pet
    All four Indrik Feathers
    All four Onyx Indrik Berries (including the final one, allowing you to summon your Onyx Indrik!)

IN-GAME SWEEPSTAKE PRIZES
    YOU MUST ENTER & BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN
    (25) House packs, including the Enchanted Snow Globe, Lakemire Xanmeer, Elinhir Private Arena, and Moon-Sugar Meadow
    (25) Mount packs, including the New Moon Wolf, Baandari Pedlar Camel, Dragonscale Barded Senche, and Horse Lizard Steed
    (25) Pet packs, including Pocket Watcher, Skyterror Dragonslayer Pup, Sunspire Ice-Fire Senche-Cub, Brimstone Nixad
    (10) 15 Crown Crates
    (20) 10 Crown Crates
    (10) 5 Crown Crates
    (10) Elsweyr Collector's Edition Upgrades
    (10) 5500 Crown Packs

PHYSICAL SWEEPSTAKE PRIZES.
    Delivered to winners by or before June 1, 2020
    (1) Wall-Mount Dragon Head
    (10) Wrathstone Tablets
    (10) Drinking Horns
    (10) Shields|
    (75) The Elder Scrolls ® Online T-Shirt.

MINI DRAWING PRIZES
    October
    (25) prizes of Four ingame pets
    November
    (25) prizes of Four ingame mounts
    December
    (25) prizes of Four ingame homes

SWEEPSTAKE RULES & ENTRY
    https://esossl-a.akamaihd.net/uploads/Events/SlayDragonsSaveCats/Sweepstakes/Rules/ZeniMax_ESO_Q4_2019_Sweepstakes_Official_Rules_EN.pdf

DRAGON RISE SOURCE ARTICLES
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/slaydragonssavecats

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57033

DRAGON RISE DISCUSSION FORUM
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6371949#Comment_6371949

OTHER UPCOMING ESO EVENTS:

10/03 - 10/14 DRAGON RISE
    10/24 - 11/04 WITCHES FESTIVAL
    11/14 - 11/18 UNDAUNTED CELEBRATION
    11/26 - 12/09 DAWN OF THE DRAGONGUARD
    12/19 - 01/02 NEW LIFE FESTIVAL
    note: month then day

MAX EVENT TICKETS PER DAY
    2 for Dragon Rise
    2 for Witches Fest
    3 for Undauned
    2 for Dawn of Dragonguard
    2 for New Life Festival

Dragon Rise
    October 3, 2019 at 10:00 am ET – October 14, 2019 at 10:00 am ET
    24 Tickets

Witches Festival
    October 24, 2019 at 10:00 am ET – November 4, 2019 at 10:00 am ET
    24 Tickets

Undaunted Celebration
    November 14, 2019 at 10:00 am ET – November 18, 2019 at 10:00 am ET
    15 Tickets

Dragon Hunt Event
    November 26, 2019 at 10:00 am ET – December 9, 2019 at 10:00 am ET
    28 Tickets

New Life Festival
    December 19, 2019 at 10:00 am ET – January 2, 2020 at 10:00 am ET
    30 Tickets

Game on!
    Marius Buys
    Golden Clover
    Edited by marius_buys on October 3, 2019 9:04PM
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Generally the events are calibrated to provide around 20-22 tickets for their duration. So if an event is 11 days long it will give 2 tickets per day, if it's 7 days long it will give 3, it it lasts 3 weeks it will only give 1 ticket per day.

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters: