The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

StamNb and dodge rols

Xologamer
Xologamer
✭✭✭✭
Hey, i have suggestion, one big issue i noticed with the stam blade is that u get hit by way to much stuff in a dodge roll ,so rework the skill evasion to prevent getting hit by anthing in a dodge roll -> the sense of a dodge roll is to get NOT hit by everythink (if u want i can make a list of atleast10+thinks u get hit in a dodge roll). Because they changed in last patches much things now way more skills can hit in a dodge roll e.g. sorc execute and with that its simply not possible to kite 3+ people anymore. I m not even complaining about nb getting nerferd every patch more and more (and we are atm at a point were nb is nerfed to much) but with this its not rly playable in cyrodil!
Edited by Xologamer on September 28, 2019 6:45PM

StamNb and dodge rols 20 votes

agree with me
20%
Tuborgian1818ThePedgeXologamersproattt 4 votes
don't agree with me
80%
josh.lackey_ESOdennissomb16_ESOAhPook_Is_HereasneakybananaTBoisDarsagaZer0_CooLJierdanitD0PAMINEPrax3desmilllauriestamdammeredTelannocturneTriangularChickenSipofMaimRahar 16 votes
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of the reasons I dont play my nb ganker anymore. People hit as hard as I do tank or heal through my damage and hit me before during and after my DODGE ROLL. It's weird because just like getting through keep doors and light attack weaving i see people do it successfully but I cant now for some reason even though i mained a roller blade for 3 years. idk its definitely frustrating
  • sproattt
    sproattt
    ✭✭✭
    agree with me
    Worse is when you roll and get hit with leap and you cc break 15 foot in the air, to drop on all fours in the floor and stunned again. Roll has been *** for ages, its even better when you try roll but you jump and block.

I call it #Lockblock
    Stamblade Main.
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    agree with me
    sproattt wrote: »
    Worse is when you roll and get hit with leap and you cc break 15 foot in the air, to drop on all fours in the floor and stunned again. Roll has been *** for ages, its even better when you try roll but you jump and block.

I call it #Lockblock

so true ...
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't agree with me
    Everything should have counter play including roll dodge. I think roll dodge is in a good place right now, allowing you to dodge single target direct damage attacks but having dots and aoes as counter play.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    agree with me
    TBois wrote: »
    Everything should have counter play including roll dodge. I think roll dodge is in a good place right now, allowing you to dodge single target direct damage attacks but having dots and aoes as counter play.

but it makes stamNb not viable espacaily in the dot meta we have - everyone gives u 2 dots and than spam dragonleap,..
    and u cant do anythink against it
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    don't agree with me
    Xologamer wrote: »
    TBois wrote: »

but it makes stamNb not viable espacaily in the dot meta we have - everyone gives u 2 dots and than spam dragonleap,..
    and u cant do anythink against it

That is not a dodgeroll problem that is an over buffed DoT problem. Don’t worry though up to now DoTs are so nerfed on the PTS not many will run them and if they do the effects will not be as bad for you.

• Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    Somehow i still getting hit quite hardly. Dodges works fine. Cloak can work also like dodge, or used dot supressing, against aoe there is the buffed Shuffle with 5-7 sec snare immunity(!).

What i noticed, most stamblade overtune their dmg and sacrafice everything else. Personally i have 2500 WD and 35k stamina(using Spriggan set) and i feel my dmg perfect! Some speed, health regen (i have around 1100). This all number is unbuffed (food only).

Nightblade survivalitiby is pretty intresting, cuz the most really depends on the player, wich makes the stamblades really feels like a rouge class.

Dont need to dodge everything, thats just one tool. We still have others. Right now, with the actual accessable passives (bosmer and bow passives, dodge based sets, well-fitted trait) dodge can be a very powerful tool in good hands or with good build.

They see me rollin'
    They hatin'
    Patrolling they tryin' to catch me...
    PC-EU
    Kyra Leith - PvP Stamina Nightblade
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    agree with me
    Szende wrote: »
    Somehow i still getting hit quite hardly. Dodges works fine. Cloak can work also like dodge, or used dot supressing, against aoe there is the buffed Shuffle with 5-7 sec snare immunity(!).

What i noticed, most stamblade overtune their dmg and sacrafice everything else. Personally i have 2500 WD and 35k stamina(using Spriggan set) and i feel my dmg perfect! Some speed, health regen (i have around 1100). This all number is unbuffed (food only).

Nightblade survivalitiby is pretty intresting, cuz the most really depends on the player, wich makes the stamblades really feels like a rouge class.

Dont need to dodge everything, thats just one tool. We still have others. Right now, with the actual accessable passives (bosmer and bow passives, dodge based sets, well-fitted trait) dodge can be a very powerful tool in good hands or with good build.

They see me rollin'
    They hatin'
    Patrolling they tryin' to catch me...

but dodge rol lright now feels like a disadvantage to other players - u willst just die if u dodge if there more than 2 player
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno, its somehow keeps me alive against many people, if i can combinate it with cloak,sprint or even shadow image. But to be honest i use steed mundus, animation cancel shuffle with dodge, dodging with bow only as a bosmer. So i get distance quite easily
    PC-EU
    Kyra Leith - PvP Stamina Nightblade
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't agree with me
    Im already getting enough "dodged" notifications on my attacks
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't agree with me
    Between dodge and Cloak, Stamblade has way too much ability to avoid single-target damage. Dodge, dodge, cloak, dodge dodge, cloak. Cloak which also suppresses DoT's. If not for AoE you would never be able to hit them at all. Which is I guess what you are asking for.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Between dodge and Cloak, Stamblade has way too much ability to avoid single-target damage. Dodge, dodge, cloak, dodge dodge, cloak. Cloak which also suppresses DoT's. If not for AoE you would never be able to hit them at all. Which is I guess what you are asking for.

It was exactly how stamblade was first three years, everything was dodgeable.