The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Patch bugs and poor gameplay.

C0RTEX4
C0RTEX4
✭✭✭
This is the worst patch so far in regards to pvp honestly, full of tanks that just spam 1 button that can kill even some of the best players in the game, best thing to play is stamina, with it's "Easy to access" high weapon damage, you can gain all the Major and Minor Buffs/De buffs on the stamina sets, whilst leaving the Magicka counterparts with the usual (Max Magicka, spell damage, spell crit sets, that don't even compare to the explosive power that stam sets can produce.

There are the same bugs that have been in the game for 5 years, Example the Light attack bug on Staves, I'm sure some of you that play any magic class with at least a destruction staff will notice that if you try to execute a light attack after a skill, the light attacks will stop casting because the server can't even register them...

Shields take too much critical damage, and the recovery on all characters is choking the classes a lot.
  • Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll admit that I have considered changing my magical character into a stamina build...
    So what build does the cheese thing you mentioned with tanks, what skill do they use?
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you’ve hit your limit on salty nerf threads OP. It’s time to turn your xbox off and go outside.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on September 30, 2019 5:37PM
  • Lisutaris
    Lisutaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C0RTEX4 wrote: »
    This is the worst patch so far in regards to pvp honestly, full of tanks that just spam 1 button that can kill even some of the best players in the game, best thing to play is stamina, with it's "Easy to access" high weapon damage, you can gain all the Major and Minor Buffs/De buffs on the stamina sets, whilst leaving the Magicka counterparts with the usual (Max Magicka, spell damage, spell crit sets, that don't even compare to the explosive power that stam sets can produce.

There are the same bugs that have been in the game for 5 years, Example the Light attack bug on Staves, I'm sure some of you that play any magic class with at least a destruction staff will notice that if you try to execute a light attack after a skill, the light attacks will stop casting because the server can't even register them...

Shields take too much critical damage, and the recovery on all characters is choking the classes a lot.
    --> ok, that one is ok ... I guess?

851cfee93006af450e5aad7d4a9fbf7c.jpg
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol
  • Skarbrand666
    Skarbrand666
    ✭✭✭
    You were close, but then you fell into the "stamina is so much better than magicka reeeeee" trend.
    Have you, by any chance, encountered a magplar?
    Unless you're on Xbox, in which case i think you're still in summerset.