Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mid level guild impact

ccfeeling
ccfeeling
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm in small guild PS4 NA , average online players about 6 - 16 , we completed the Craglorn progression barely , we are about to start the VMOL progression but we stop a long time due to we don't have enough players online averagely .

So we could just focused on VHRC HM and VSO HM practices until we have new comers , because these two trials have no player number restriction , we can still make a try with 9-10 players .

With the Dragonhold DLC coming , our DPS will have a huge lost , some guildmates left the guild or just quit the game , they believed we can't make it with further dps .

It's OK , we adapt .

We know we never have a chance to experience the DLC trial or even HM , it's ok , we adapt :)

ZOS , would you consider to create 6 man trial for some players like us ? We don't wanna pass the trial by big guild carry .
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mmorpgs shouldnt be in xbox and PS4 for those reasons. I hope you can find more members for your guild
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who has been a raid leader at both ends of the spectrum I can say with confidence that if you have enough players that are regular enough you can clear the tougher content. It does take players willing to change their build and work in their DPS but it certainly does not require monster dps for any of the content.

I have literally worked with players who mostly putzed around the game. While they noted how much easier other aspects of the game were after experiencing the harder content in trials and were wiling to make small changes to their build and how they did dps/heals/tanking they were by no means power dps in the end.

It works. But it sounds like you need people to start with and of course they need somewhat of an open mind. It also takes understanding how the raid groups do things as there are tips you can learn. I remember one casual group I raided with where the raid leader/guild leader never wanted to hear my suggestions. After an hour on The Mage (not HM) they were about to call it. I suggested we do one more attempt but with a suggestion I had. One shot easily. Raid leaders need to learn also.