The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Is there a trick to eating /smallbread while seated at a table?

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
When I use the eat bread emote, it makes me stand up and do nothing.
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I know for sure is you need to put it in your mouth. Move your teeth up and down. And let it slide down your throat hole.

Other than that it's a mystery.
    Options
  • 2Weenies
    2Weenies
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately no. I wish quite a few emotes could be used while seated, since they mostly just animate the upper torso, but c'est la vie.
    "We're watching you, scum." ~ Every Ordinator who witnesses my social media commentary
    Options
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit wants to drink MoonSugar Wine sitting down.
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
    Options
  • Lordstannis0620
    Have you tried eating something and not just doing the emote? I feel like i have eaten something... perhaps soup while sitting. I could be mistaken but its worth a shot.
    All hail His Grace, Stannis of House Baratheon, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm."

PC NA
    Ebonheart Pact

Options
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No emotes work while sitting sadly.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
    Options
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's sad to hear. I wish we had more interactions with furnishings. Like, sitting at a desk and writing, or actually being able to lie down on a bed would be nice.
    Options
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Langdon64 wrote: »
    That's sad to hear. I wish we had more interactions with furnishings. Like, sitting at a desk and writing, or actually being able to lie down on a bed would be nice.

You can lie down kinda /sleep and sleep2
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
    Options