The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Khajiit and Argonian Alliance Proposal (RP Thread)

JusticeForJilarga
JusticeForJilarga
✭✭✭
This Humble Khajiit would like to propose an alliance with the Argonians to help fight the evil Dumner.
Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, you propose an alliance with Argonians after everything you and your Dominion allies have done in Shadowfen to them :D? Desacrating their Hist, capturing the eggs with unborn children, killing so many Argonians - are you serious? Who's evil after that? I hope your Altmeri and Bosmeri masters treat you well, cats :p.
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, you propose an alliance with Argonians after everything you and your Dominion allies have done in Shadowfen to them :D? Desacrating their Hist, capturing the eggs with unborn children, killing so many Argonians - are you serious? Who's evil after that? I hope your Altmeri and Bosmeri masters treat you well, cats :p.

This One doesn't know what you are talking about.

"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm talking about your recent invasion of Shadowfen under the lead of that fetcher Ruuvitar. You tried to poison the Hist, in order to to kill off the next generation of Argonian hatchlings. I think Argonians are in full right of eradicating you as a retaliation act for that. Now go and try to make friends with them :D.
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    I'm talking about your recent invasion of Shadowfen under the lead of that fetcher Ruuvitar. You tried to poison the Hist, in order to to kill off the next generation of Argonian hatchlings. I think Argonians are in full right of eradicating you as a retaliation act for that. Now go and try to make friends with them :D.

This One did not support that.......................

• Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. I see you're just like Kazdi then. She was so reluctant too, also being a Ruuvitar's personal assistant simultaneously. She gave up the course only when the Pact forces were on the threshold of victory. You're a bad Khajiit then, a traitor just like she was. Why "was"? Because I ordered to execute her after she betrayed her commander helping us reach him. No one accepts traitors especially during a war time. Tell me truth - do you kill Pact Argonians in Cyrodiil ;)? You want to ally with Argonians - join the Ebonheart Pact to fight for the freedom of all the lands. Including Elsweyr. Victory for the Three.
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Oh. I see you're just like Kazdi then. She was so reluctant too, also being a Ruuvitar's personal assistant simultaneously. She gave up the course only when the Pact forces were on the threshold of victory. You're a bad Khajiit then, a traitor just like she was. Why "was"? Because I ordered to execute her after she betrayed her commander helping us reach him. No one accepts traitors especially during a war time. Tell me truth - do you kill Pact Argonians in Cyrodiil ;)? You want to ally with Argonians - join the Ebonheart Pact to fight for the freedom of all the lands. Including Elsweyr. Victory for the Three.

Hmm that would also mean teaming up with not only Dark Elves but also against other Khajiits.

• Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly, my furry friend, if those Khajiit still want to serve Altmer. You want to be free among the equals - join us and convince as many of your kin to join the Pact as possible. Just like the Argonians have already done it. Prove yourself fighting under the Dragon banner. If you want to be just a province under the Elven rule then you will follow the Kazdi's way.
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly, my furry friend, if those Khajiit still want to serve Altmer. You want to be free among the equals - join us and convince as many of your kin to join the Pact as possible. Just like the Argonians have already done it. Prove yourself fighting under the Dragon banner. If you want to be just a province under the Elven rule then you will follow the Kazdi's way.

Furry Friend? You trying to Butter this one up?

• TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You guys never fail to amuse me :#
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭

How is This One Amusing you?

• Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is This One Amusing you?

Maybe the same way his nickname amuses me because there is no way to join the Great House Telvanni in ESO ;).