Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please reinstate @hillis118

ChirpingBird
ChirpingBird
✭✭
A long time and beloved guildie and friend was recently put on account suspension. From what I understand it sounds like his account may have been mistakenly flagged for an error in payment. Hillis has been with us since beta, and is an active and supportive community member. We really don't want to be without his voice in game - he brings so much life to our events and activities.

He provided me with the ticket number he opened in an attempt to resolve the situation. Incident: 190917-003485

Please review the case and bring @hillis118 back. We miss him!!!
Edited by ChirpingBird on September 26, 2019 2:42AM
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree to bring @hillis118 back to the game. As his guild leader I know he would never, ever commit any kind of fraud or knowlingly participate in fraudulent activity. I know these acusations are serious, but this particular case needs to be re-evaluated as this is not the kind of thing he would do. He is definitely the life of the party and brings only good things to the ESO community. Please reconsider his case.

-Static
    Edited by static_recharge on September 26, 2019 2:58AM
  • emelee_ESO
    emelee_ESO
    ✭✭
    Popped by to post on the petition here for Hillis. Please re-evaulate and double check for error because this doesn't seem like him at all. I am just a guildie concerned for a fellow guildie.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a heads up.........you might want to word the subject title differently as petitions are not allowed on the forum.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to a guildmate once

Best solution is to mp CM so they can help
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Just a heads up.........you might want to word the subject title differently as petitions are not allowed on the forum.

Thank you @Hippie4927!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

Thank you @Hippie4927!

You're welcome! I don't want to see your thread get locked and hope your friend gets back in the game.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, discussion of specific account bans and suspensions tend to be closed or removed entirely. Zos wants you to talk directly with them. Second, as has been pointed out, petitions themselves are not permitted so two issues mods will likely have this this thread.

The account holder, no their friends, needs to talk with Zos and Zos will only talk with them.
  • Semner
    Semner
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    First, discussion of specific account bans and suspensions tend to be closed or removed entirely. Zos wants you to talk directly with them. Second, as has been pointed out, petitions themselves are not permitted so two issues mods will likely have this this thread.

The account holder, no their friends, needs to talk with Zos and Zos will only talk with them.

Certainly, none of us wants to openly discuss the details of his ban, only to call attention to what is undoubtedly an error, in the hopes of ZOS revisiting his case. If the thread gets deleted, so be it - at least that will mean someone was made aware enough of the situation to possibly give his account a second look.

Hillis is a long-time friend and a valued member of both the ESO community and our guild family. We miss him and we want him back.
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Happened to a guildmate once

Best solution is to mp CM so they can help

Thanks for the suggestion and support, PM sent.
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »

Thanks for the suggestion. In this case, the account holder is unable to reach anyone, and we're trying to let ZOS know that multiple people know he's not a jerk, isn't deserving of what's happened, and he has people who will miss him. But I have PM'd them on his behalf.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

As we do not allow discussion of moderation on our forums, as well as petitions, we have decided to close this thread. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to view them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on September 26, 2019 3:24AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.