The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suitable Class Combination

Eniredir
Eniredir
✭✭
So this might be a weird question, but I'll explain the situation. I'm set on playing a stamina and a magicka class, and I'm torn between two combination of classes. This would be characters I would play PVE (Dps and a bit of healing) and PVP, so I'd want them to be viable in these situations, and I don't really care about meta stuff or what's best, I simply care about what's most fun and viable. At the moment I'm torn between two combinations, a Stamden/Magplar or a StamDK/Magden. Basically Stamden seems fun for me because they're super mobile, and Stamdks have, well, Leap, which is the most amazing skill I've seen. My question is, what do you guys think you would have more fun on/the most viable combination of classes in my situation?

Suitable Class Combination 8 votes

Stamden/Magplar
100%
LuckylancerFroilJobooAGSIskiabIneedaDollarGrianasteriSipofMaimAisleyne 8 votes
Stamdk/Magden
0%
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of the two options, Stam Warden and MagPlar are the most versatile in PVE and PVP, and have generally fared better in the nerf department. Particularly if you want to heal at all, MagPlar will always be in demand, while Stam Warden is a good stamina healer.

That being said, play what you want to play.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamden/Magplar
    Of the two options, Stam Warden and MagPlar are the most versatile in PVE and PVP, and have generally fared better in the nerf department. Particularly if you want to heal at all, MagPlar will always be in demand, while Stam Warden is a good stamina healer.

That being said, play what you want to play.

Good answer, what he/she said. Just don’t buy into all the doom and gloom about stamDK, they’re both good choices.
    Edited by Iskiab on September 25, 2019 9:48PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Eniredir
    Eniredir
    ✭✭
    Interesting, yeah I know Stamdks should get weird changes in the next patch but I guess there's still some weeks of pts left, so not afraid to pick stamdk if I like the class. Also Magplar seems amazing, the visuals I mean. Still deciding though haha
  • Eniredir
    Eniredir
    ✭✭
    Forgot to say, I know this is totally subjective but I just want to know the opinion of players who are more experienced than me. Cheers
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamden/Magplar
    Want subjective opinions? I love my pvp dd stamden and I like my pve magplar healer. Magplar is OP in pvp right now too.

I dont like my magden healer. I am reluctant about turning it to DD because in my mind, magdens are the worts DDs. Ot was the case for so long time few years ago. I dont know the current.

Leap is fun, I like stamDK pvp gameplay.
  • Eniredir
    Eniredir
    ✭✭
    Want subjective opinions? I love my pvp dd stamden and I like my pve magplar healer. Magplar is OP in pvp right now too.

I dont like my magden healer. I am reluctant about turning it to DD because in my mind, magdens are the worts DDs. Ot was the case for so long time few years ago. I dont know the current.

Leap is fun, I like stamDK pvp gameplay.

Cheers for your reply mate!