The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crafting Achievements Max points

Dysellion4
Dysellion4
Soul Shriven
Was looking at my Achievement Summary - Crafting and it is 2915 / 2995. I thought I had done everything as far as crafting goes. Any suggestion as what I have missed? Or what else i can look at?
Thanks
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    are you on console or pc?
  • Dysellion4
    Dysellion4
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry, PC
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    could be anything to be honest, a missed recipe or furnishing motif, missing armour motif, unknown trait in alchemy or enchanting
    i think there are some addons that could help you but not sure what they are called
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    not sure if this will help you at all
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crafting_Achievements
  • Dysellion4
    Dysellion4
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks Alienoutlaw . I think I may of found one, "Prisoner on the Loose" under Outfitting its only worth 5 points, Need to keep hunting
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    anytime its what we are here for :)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On console, you can click on crafting achievements and it expands to show all the achievements related to crafting. Is it not that way on PC? (I use the gamepad UI on PC, so not sure how the regular UI works.)
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Jayne_Doe Yes, the UI it's the same. Crafting achievements have the details in their own dedicated section.

"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Jayne_Doe Yes, the UI it's the same. Crafting achievements have the details in their own dedicated section.

So then, I would guess that the OP can just look in the crafting section and find all the achievements he's missed. Which is why I find the question confusing.