Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

How many Vouchers do you want

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Curious if the people who just want their storage boxes will do a couple of fat Jewelry Writs and be done forever.
Edited by Dusk_Coven on September 20, 2019 3:25AM

How many Vouchers do you want 30 votes

None - not interested at all in the voucher store
10%
CadburyUrbanMonkredlink1979 3 votes
1100 - just enough to get my storage boxes, then I don't care anymore
10%
afonikDreadDaedrothbakthi 3 votes
More - Furnishing plan RNG is terrible
20%
Catsmoke14Iruil_ESOGarpleyJayne_DoeStarlockdoomette 6 votes
Lots - I'm trying to make a crafting hall
16%
tonne.backlinderb16_ESODarkmage1337Deep_01Ghostrunner24Equaton 5 votes
Endless - I buy stuff from the voucher store to sell in guild stores for gold
26%
beenbadderwolfie1.0.Feric51tmbrinksMarcoPolo184kringled_1Ryath_Waylanderphwaap 8 votes
Something else
16%
ghastleyAlinhbo_TyakapdblakeXologamerkatanagirl1 5 votes
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something else
    Not sure I understand the question, because the options for voting encompass much more than your post asked

EDIT:
    I have already bought all the storage coffers available, still buying gold recipes and Morrowind Documents with vouchers, will probably do daily writs/master writs as long as I am playing
    Edited by katanagirl1 on September 21, 2019 4:59AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    None - not interested at all in the voucher store
    Voucher store? No.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have already outfitted my own personal guild hall. Have bought the furnishing plans and know virtually all of them that I can buy the "pouches" for. Now I sell stuff with the vouchers.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    I use them to buy research scrolls, then I'll get storage boxes etc.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my storage boxes a while back by doing a ton of purple quality writs, because I also needed to get the 100 Master Writ achievement to unlock that Vendor.

Haven't done any Master Writs since. I just sell them because I can't be bothered.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    At this point in time endless for myself as I still haven't purchased all of the available items from the voucher vendors. At some point the only change I anticipate I will start selling but that decision is a long ways off with two fully leveled characters in crafting.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure I understand the question, because the options for voting encompass much more than your post asked

Just curious about the people who have a target number and how they get there.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My original goal, which I met summer 2018, was all storage boxes and the Ebony motif. I expanded a bit by putting all the basic craft stations in my house, and learning the plan for the 6M dummy. But now I sell stuff. I'd sell writs themselves, but equipment writs don't sell quickly even at a good price and good location; I think the audience who might buy them is limited and a lot of the time they may not have that particular trait or motif learned.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    Contributing attunable stations to the guild, and getting more of the basic ones for character homes, will keep me going after I have all the storage. Then there's the occasional plan to buy.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More - Furnishing plan RNG is terrible
    I've got all the Morrowind plans (sans Dwarven, which aren't in the documents) and Alinor plans. I have only 4 CWC purples left, but stopped buying those documents due to the flood of blue plans I got that I'm still trying to sell (I knew all blue plans prior to the documents being introduced, so they were all dupes).

I'm now saving up for the upcoming Murkmire documents, which will be the same as the CWC ones - 30 vouchers for a blue plan with a chance at a purple.

I've already got all the storage, the motifs, all the gold plans except the target dummies and the new ones (unless I'm dying to have one of the new plans, I just wait until they're 100 vouchers on his assistant). I've bought the basic crafting stations several times over for my various homes.

So, yeah - still grinding vouchers to gamble on the documents, as they'll presumably keep coming out with those after the zone's plans have been out for a while. I do appreciate that the smaller zones have less plans, so a 30 voucher document for both blues and purples makes sense, but it also makes it harder to get the purples.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on September 25, 2019 6:03PM