Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stop vampirism

niarlagash
vampirism and lycanthropy are becoming a disease of this game, most of the players I meet are all vampires or werewolves, so I kindly ask the staff to Elder Scrolls Online itself in the future is planned something for those who want to stay Human.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, not everyone is doing the vampire/werewolf skill lines, primarily because there are serious drawbacks to both.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Ashigaru
    Ashigaru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Understood the first part but you lost me on the wordsmithing on the second part.
    So let me guess, you are mad that everyone is a vamp or a puppy and you feel that you deserve something for just being a regular joe character? Did i get that right?
  • luckyjoemcb14_ESO
    luckyjoemcb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Fighters guild skills loves, loves, loves WW and vampires
  • Turial
    Turial
    ✭✭✭
    As already said above, both half-classes come with huge vulnerabilities, it is up to learn what these are and decimate them. As for staying human, nobody says you have to become one, there are cure quests also.
    "Neither a 'Borrower nor a Lender' be."
    Never Forget

I think you have not been on the internet long enough until you have been rick-rolled.
    Please check out Enchanting Alchemy - A Progression Guild
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    I think humans should be given a choice of Vamp hunter or Wolf hunter and get a skill line. that way people can pick.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stop vampirism?

No, definitely NOT. Some of us want to play those skill lines - why deny us the pleasure just because YOU don't like it?
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • niarlagash
    there are people who pay 25k to be turned into a vampire I'll bet that within a few months most of the players will all be vampires, I asked only if there is an alternative.
  • neocomab16_ESO
    neocomab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    the more WW/vamps on the other side, the better for me because I can silver arrow the shiat out of em.