Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Devs please respond to this regarding greifers and cross realmers

Legendzerox
Legendzerox
✭✭✭
What will it take to get someone banned for griefing and cross realming with another faction? We were running our scroll back and this person in our faction destroyed the chal milegate and kept hitting it with a balista and couldn't get through and lost our scroll. I am getting tired of this. Please do something. I reported in game and have a screenshot.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with destroying gates though.
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    When you are intentionally doing it knowing a scroll is trying to be ran and preventing it from being repaired and being a notorious cross realmer, it is. He was delaying us with intent, our own alliance.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play on a faction locked server. You have the option.
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    It is a faction locked server...
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So it shouldn't be a problem, no? He is on your team. Maybe he is not really good or clever. But he should be on your team.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's faction locked? Faction lock makes it all be kittens and rainbows. You must be mistaken.
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    He is not on our team. Can you not read? He is in a guild that has members on every faction and he follows us around and a couple minutes later we get hit by the same guild he is in. So you can stop cause you don't know jack. Bahklodan has dealt with this for a while and ZoS will not do anything about this.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But... faction lock fixed alliance trolling! How can it be that people are still doing it?
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Espionage is a part of warfare.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repair the gate, he can't kill you either.
    Besides there are goat paths nobody uses as well.
    Edited by TequilaFire on September 22, 2019 11:44PM
  • Potato_Salad
    Potato_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    Impossible, faction lock solved all these problems. Mods, remove this post for knowingly posting false information
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes faction lock solved a great number of problems.
    But nothing is perfect, still much better with them.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm so it was the other guys fault cause you didn't have enough peeps or deeps to defend the scroll.

Edit: Regarding the banning comment, I'd much rather see people get banned for abusing the reporting option than for not playing the way you like.
    Edited by Sanctum74 on September 23, 2019 12:05AM
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faction lock fixed all these issues what do you mean? Now people can't log different factions on the same campaign!

I remember explicitly saying that faction locks wouldn't do anything to prevent people who are actually dedicated enough to troll factions, guess I was right. Bless this man for putting in work for trolls everywhere.
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not being able to pass chal milegate is a l2p issue.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    Repair the gate, he can't kill you either.
    Besides there are goat paths nobody uses as well.

You obviously can't read so I'm not gonna bother repeating myself.
  • Potato_Salad
    Potato_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    What will it take to get someone banned for griefing and cross realming with another faction? We were running our scroll back and this person in our faction destroyed the chal milegate and kept hitting it with a balista and couldn't get through and lost our scroll. I am getting tired of this. Please do something. I reported in game and have a screenshot.

It's honestly amazing how entitled everyone is.

Everyone has to play the way I WANT or they should be BANNED or FORCED to play how I want.

It seems to me that these kinds of people are the ones who are actually toxic...

Ever wonder why people troll you? Because your attitude is the kind of thing that is detrimental to ESO, and you are actively petitioning for them to be removed from the game. [snip]

[edited for inappropriate content (real world politics)]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on September 26, 2019 9:08PM
  • bakermir
    bakermir
    ✭✭✭
    but..

factionlock fixed everything it was supposed to fix(!)
    EU PC SOTHA SIL/BAHLOKDAAN
    • DC * imperial stamdk/emperor magdk * twitch-bakermir
    • DC * breton magsorc * twitch bakermir
    • DC * orcerer * Tyro Tyro Tyro Tyro
    • DC * altmer bomblade * Brings-you-democracy

<REMOVE FACTION LOCK>
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    Faction lock shutdown the industry of people faction stacking in rotation for triple campaign rewards. Or switching to DC when the Orcs logged on. There will be some trolling but there has been less than before the lock. Before the lock it was almost impossible to run scrolls in prime time because they were getting slaughterfished. The tunnels are better options if you’ve picked up a friend.
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    ✭✭✭
    Some dude sat ontop of the allessia bridge and used his warden teleport to teleport unsuspecting synergizers into the water. Gg
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bakermir wrote: »
    but..

factionlock fixed everything it was supposed to fix(!)

LOL. Tell that to my alt account.

Though who knows if OP was being griefed or the person really was not focused on the scroll.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faction lock went a good way towards weeding out fayg trolls, but still some get through ofc.
    Many in this post it seems are unhappy that their antics got checked. Playing legit is markedly harder so I don't blame them.
    Just take another route if you see the gate is ua. Be smart.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    :D

These posts make me laugh every time.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He is not on our team. Can you not read? He is in a guild that has members on every faction and he follows us around and a couple minutes later we get hit by the same guild he is in. So you can stop cause you don't know jack. Bahklodan has dealt with this for a while and ZoS will not do anything about this.

Lol, guy might feel like a hero to his guild but he's basically a ***.

edit: today I learned that <word for a person that prepares male *** stars for their scenes> is not allowed
    edit 2: i surrender zose
    Edited by Kartalin on September 25, 2019 8:18PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I remember those days. I hated faction hoppers, then you realize it's just a dam game and some of those guys and gals ended up being good people.
    Stop being so uptight, relax a little and have some fun. Dont get caught up in the drama.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Well, this is obviously an untrue story then, we all know faction locking stopped this sort of chicanery dead!
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you'll find faction lock was introduced to stop SPIES and GRIEFERS, so you are lying!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wait the new unlocked 30 day will return to the mess you all so miss.
    You will have no excuse to *** and moan anymore.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wait the new unlocked 30 day will return to the mess you all so miss.
    You will have no excuse to *** and moan anymore.

NoCP still going to be *** though.
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, DC just likes to stand around and siege Ash Gate all day...its pretty aggravating, Id rather not run around to the other gate (since I am always stuck in combat and can't mount). I mean there is no AP in locking the gate, but people do it like its the best paying job in Cyrodil.
    Edited by Hexquisite on September 30, 2019 8:00AM
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~