The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Suggestion] Apply DLC packs account-wide

GTaichou
GTaichou
✭✭✭
Purchased the Thieves Guild/Imperial/Dark Brotherhood/Orisinium DLC pack today and am very pleased with the content so far. However, when I switched between regions (I log in to both EU and NA from time to time as I have friends on both), and found that the DLC pack did not apply to both regions... Now, I understand completely achievements and fashion not applying cross-region... but DLC packs? It feels the same to me as if I had to buy expansions separately for each server. I can't imagine what that's like for people who have to pay for additional dungeons...

4000 crowns for the pack. 8000 if I want to unlock it on both servers. And that's the discount. They are 1500 per pack if bought individually. This feels... not great! :C

I would love if DLC packs were treated similarly to expansions and were applied cross-region. Please and thank you!

~GT

[edit: fix minor typo]
Edited by GTaichou on September 22, 2019 11:06PM
~思いにふける物~
Co-GM of The Psijic Order - Mara's Moxie
"Give Bethesda a /hug by providing them with some /bug" ~Lief440b14_ESO
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DLC are treated similarly to anything and everything purchased in the crown store. It is server based only. Expansions are purchased outside of the game and as everything obtained outside of the game, purchased or obtained via an event, are delivered to both servers.

I am not arguing with you or even suggesting change or no change should occur. I am just explaining the model.
  • GTaichou
    GTaichou
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    DLC are treated similarly to anything and everything purchased in the crown store. It is server based only. Expansions are purchased outside of the game and as everything obtained outside of the game, purchased or obtained via an event, are delivered to both servers.

I am not arguing with you or even suggesting change or no change should occur. I am just explaining the model.

This was made apparent by the situation as described. However, there is nothing currently in or around either the web store or the crown store that makes this apparent. DLC, as they are, appear and feel like expansion content, so it comes as quite a surprise that it is not treated as such. I'm sure I'm not the first to run into this experience and I won't be the last.
    ~思いにふける物~
    Co-GM of The Psijic Order - Mara's Moxie
    "Give Bethesda a /hug by providing them with some /bug" ~Lief440b14_ESO