The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

delete

Millz
Millz
✭✭✭
delete
Edited by Millz on September 21, 2019 4:12PM
Brenhji
PC NA - 400 cp
(Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its part of the Summerset chapter, they will never add it to the base game, they downgraded Summerset from a chapter to a DLC after Elsweyr was released all you need to do is subscribe to access it, that or buy the DLC with crowns.

Its not pay to win, its meant to make you want to buy the chapter.
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry about it, it's so insanely hard to get materials to craft it's not even worth it.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calboy wrote: »
    Don't worry about it, it's so insanely hard to get materials to craft it's not even worth it.

Definitely not true. Max level jewelry writs drop a guaranteed grain now, weighted towards Iridium/Zircon/Chromium, with a decent chance (seems to be about 1 in 6) of getting double grains, and a rare chance at full platings now (seems around 1 in 100)
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Millz Time to gather some gold to buy the Summerset dlc.

@Calboy Grains are a guaranteed drop, single or double, if your crafting rank is maxed as @tmbrinks mentioned. If you're lucky platings can drop, single or double.
    Edited by redlink1979 on September 19, 2019 4:00PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Millz
    Millz
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't even know they downgraded summerset to DLC ! Thanks guys still debating if its worth the real or in game money though lol
    Brenhji
    PC NA - 400 cp
    (Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No longer with the Blue writs. Just doing dungeons and dolmens and dragons will get you blue jewelry drops and you only need 2 Iridium plates to complete one of those writs.
    Of course, it also depends on how much you do that content and whether you consider it grind.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on September 20, 2019 3:16AM
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

Definitely not true. Max level jewelry writs drop a guaranteed grain now, weighted towards Iridium/Zircon/Chromium, with a decent chance (seems to be about 1 in 6) of getting double grains, and a rare chance at full platings now (seems around 1 in 100)
    Agreed -- the daily writs alone make jewelry crafting worth engaging. Zircon and Chromium are big moneymakers for me. Having a steady supply of Chromium makes it easier to justify golding out jewelry on my most important loadouts, too.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • dodesskiy
    dodesskiy
    Soul Shriven
    To me personally cause I craft for alts every few levels, it opened 2 full sets bonuses. 1 big point you're missing, you're wasting months of time not researching. Remember these traits take very long. I refuse to play without it, but then I don't play not subbed. Too much is closed off, no point.