Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WTB ETA on when I ll be able to play the game without constantly crashing PST

Monsoon
Monsoon
✭✭✭
I think the game really does not want me to play. The great thing is that I crash then do something productive like working on a lecture or doing house work. It is almost as if the devs were making a game for people who spend too much time on the computer and to make them aware there are other things to do.

Keep it up, at this rate in less than a month I ll be totally cured of wanting to play
  • Carmina
    Carmina
    ✭✭✭
    I do not see how this does have anything to do with the Mac. But hey, good for you ;)
  • henrycupcakerwb17_ESO
    Monsoon wrote: »
    I think the game really does not want me to play. The great thing is that I crash then do something productive like working on a lecture or doing house work. It is almost as if the devs were making a game for people who spend too much time on the computer and to make them aware there are other things to do.

Keep it up, at this rate in less than a month I ll be totally cured of wanting to play

i actually had free time ( finally) to watch Game of throne season 4 / Lie to me season 3 , due to the crash bang today ( almost 3 full campaign ! ) can't believe there are more players swarming into the game

which makes the problem even worse , lol long loading time /forever loading screen / crashing every 10 mins / crash instantly even my character just loading into the game after crash relog
    Edited by henrycupcakerwb17_ESO on April 15, 2014 3:31PM