The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cadwell Silver Help

Hrakus
Hrakus
I finished the main questline for a Dunmer player and then was sent to Stros M'kai to start the Caldwell Silver questline. At some point weeks later, when clearing out quests, I think I abandoned a really early quest for Cadwell's Silver, and I'm not sure how to find it again. Any help?
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    If I remember correctly Caldwell hangs out in the Harborage after you complete the main quest line. Did you try and go back there to see if he gives you the quest again?
  • winged_tortoise
    Do you mean you can’t start the chain or you skipped one of the quests?

Puzzlenutz is right, Cadwell is at the Harborage. He starts the Cadwell’s Silver Chain.

After you start the chain if you end up stalled you can use your log to figure out where. Just hit you quest Journal, ‘J’ key, and select the Caldwell’s Silver Icon on the top of the journal dialog. It will show you what areas you’ve started and which are comple. From there getting back on track is fairly straightforward Does that help?
    Edited by winged_tortoise on September 16, 2019 3:34PM
  • Hrakus
    Hrakus
    Puzzlenuts wrote: »
    If I remember correctly Caldwell hangs out in the Harborage after you complete the main quest line. Did you try and go back there to see if he gives you the quest again?

Yes, I talked to him, and unfortunately, he wasn't helpful.
  • Hrakus
    Hrakus
    Do you mean you can’t start the chain or you skipped one of the quests?

Puzzlenutz is right, Cadwell is at the Harborage. He starts the Cadwell’s Silver Chain.

After you start the chain if you end up stalled you can use your log to figure out where. Just hit you quest Journal, ‘J’ key, and select the Caldwell’s Silver Icon on the top of the journal dialog. It will show you what areas you’ve started and which are comple. From there getting back on track is fairly straightforward Does that help?

My log has Cadwell's Silver, but when I choose Map Location, it says that it cannot show on a map.
  • Thundertalon
    Thundertalon
    ✭✭
    I don't think it's possible to actually abandon the base Cadwell's Silver quest, which is a sort of overall placeholder for the entire 2nd Alliance area (for you, Daggerfall Covenant quests). You probably mean the Broken Spearhead quest, which has some weird behavior - check this link to see
    Pact: DK dps & magblade; DC: magplar, PC NA
    Looking to do group quests (Craglorn, IC, dungeons, etc) - just let me know