Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pirate Costume Pack

Michae
Michae
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Seeing as Talk Like a Pirate Day is getting closer (September 19th) it would be nice to be able to get a Pirate Costume Pack, to properly celebrate that important holiday.
"I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want a Captain Jimila pet for TLAP Day

tenor.gif?itemid=5875579

"If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Talk Like a Pirate Day is this thurstday, so regarding that Pirate Costume Pack: pretty please?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLAPD...... ........ ........

..... ...... ...... ......
    tenor.gif

For Reals!?lol

• xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

Holy Sheep!!! It’s a Real thing!!!
    Talk-Like-a-Pirate-Day-Pillow-1473196859.jpg
  • Cortanacamo
    Cortanacamo
    ✭✭✭
    They need to add a decent pirate hat (that doesn’t cover up hair) and a bandanna (that covers/doesn’t cover up certain hairstyles).
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love any excuse to get the pirate pack.

... but I can't help but notice the timed stuff in the store runs out tomorrow, so we're getting a few more temp items tomorrow. It's all working out.......
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I be disappointed, no pirate clothin' pack today. 'n I was so sure they'll make it return.
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Spacegato
    Spacegato
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will come with southern Elsweyr since it has pirates ^^
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ne'er lose hope me hearty.
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    I just want a Captain Jimila pet for TLAP Day

tenor.gif?itemid=5875579

lol that is awesome. I saw a chucky one yesterday.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA0HDXHD90Y