The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[BUG] Characters heads snapping to the left

Jerkling
Jerkling
✭✭✭✭
The first time this happened was like 3 weeks ago when I rolled a new stamWaden. I thought it only happened when I swapped my bar so I didn't really care and put it off as some weird glitch. But ever since Scalebreaker hit the live servers I see this on all my charaters in all kinds of situation - in the character select screen, when opening my inventory or character sheet, during boss fights, while ideling.

It's like they are looking at something, like when there is another player around and your crosshair points in their general direction so your character starts looking at them and the head keeps following them for bit.
But this is just unnatural since there is nothing around or to look at. The head just snaps to the left as if it were some kind of default position. Usually moving around or moving the mouse makes the head turn back. Sometimes it doesn't though and then I see my char running in one direction with his/her head turned left like "Nope, not gonna happen. I'm not looking to where i'm going. Nope, no way."

Sorry, I don't have any better way to illustrate this and I know pics aren't the best way for that.
Screenshot-20190814-112023.png
Screenshot-20190814-112036.png
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have noticed this happen every now and then on ps4. It is like your character has just become intensely fascinated with something off to the side. Very odd.
    Edited by LukosCreyden on August 18, 2019 10:07AM
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
    Options
  • Vandellia
    Vandellia
    ✭✭✭
    well i have discovered this to be my head turns when an npc crosses my targeting grid/zone head snaps to track

Options
  • Jerkling
    Jerkling
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's still a thing
    gl443yimvgbu.png
    Options
  • Jerkling
    Jerkling
    ✭✭✭✭
    still not fixed -.-
    nyss3nxe3xha.png