Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Another bugged Battleground.

AWinterWolf
AWinterWolf
✭✭✭✭
Queued for a battleground, got one, watched the teams fill, only to have one team, still stuck with two people in it ten minutes later. Then to slap me in the face once more, I get a penalty for leaving the bugged battleground that would never start.
I thought this was fixed? Clearly not.
@AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
Completed:
vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
vMoL Trifecta
TTT
vKA HMs
vBRP
All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just played a battleground and we were hit with something that sent us flying backwards in slomo through the map, then the game just quit to the login screen with no error message...

And when I logged back in I was welcomed with a 20 minute deserter penalty... SMFH

I guess that's the sign I needed to turn this trash off.
    Edited by N00BxV1 on April 23, 2019 10:29PM
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    Been getting in real bad over the last week or so with activity finder based MM even dungeons fail to jump a good 15% the few weeks, but luckily you can force you jump>social>group>travel to player but you cant do that in BG since your not even considered grouped til in the instance
    N00BxV1 wrote: »
    I just played a battleground and we were hit with something that sent us flying backwards in slomo through the map, then the game just quit to the login screen with no error message...

And when I logged back in I was welcomed with a 20 minute deserter penalty... SMFH

I guess that's the sign I needed to turn this trash off.
    A dungeon did that to me on the last boss i was stuck in the wall the whole time
    Edited by ThanatosXR on May 2, 2019 6:59AM
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're bugs ignored, and brushed over like they're just nothing.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guess what? Happened once again.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

• Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 minutes to actually be able to join one...then a lovely crash!
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    30 minutes to actually be able to join one...then a lovely crash!

Why doesn't that surprise me?
    These being the issues they've 'fixed'
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

• AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh look, I crashed on my way to a battleground and got a penalty. Not impressed, ESO, really not impressed.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

• Ananoriel
    Ananoriel
    ✭✭✭
    It seems that it has become worse with the queueing bugs again. I tried to level my Assault skill for my StamNB, and I tried to queue several times and spent 15 mins spamming F to join group. At the last time I tried to press F, it crashed my game, and gave me the no-join penalty.
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/477137/bg-ques-can-we-get-acknowledgement#latest

Made new post in general to gain more attention to the issues of Bgs
  • Azramel
    Azramel
    ✭✭✭
    N00BxV1 wrote: »

I experienced something similar during a BG. I went through one of the portals on the newest map, properly teleported to another part of the map, then went flying back the way I came and down below the map to my death. I don't have undo slotted either. Happened again later on the same map but different circumstances.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been waiting 25 mins in a game. Green team can't get more than 2 players. The other 2 teams have cycled through more than 15 players each.

Left and got a 20 min timer...Good stuff!

I was stupid enough to queue again once the timer was up. Got another bugged game where green team can't get more than 2 people.

I'm done with ESO. Was fun for a bit.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on June 7, 2019 12:09PM
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • SacredEarth
    SacredEarth
    ✭✭
    Just had 2 out of the last 3 BGs bugged...
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For 20+ minutes, we have been sitting in a Battleground, Crazy King, waiting for players. Storm Lords and Fire Drakes have had many players coming and going from them during this time, but our group Pit Daemons has had not a single player join. We've been stuck at 2/4 whilst the other groups fill to 3/4, wait, then some leave when our team doesn't get a player, and others fill their places on the other teams, and so on over again...

So there is obviously something amiss with the matching system. If just one of those players was able to join our team we would have had a game begun.
    Edited by Rev Rielle on June 10, 2019 6:29AM
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • gabormezo
    gabormezo
    ✭✭✭
    Still happening. Almost every other match nowadays. Getting unplayable. Of course you get deserted penalty if you leave after 32 minutes. Broken @#$%.
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me as well. Match started, we all moved together and then 20 sec later in match all my teammates disappeared, and I got a warning of being inactive. That was the map XYZ outpost, ca t remember the name. Actually it happened there 3 times. And then you know, got kicked and 20 min penalty.
    Other day, in under 50 BG my team had almost won and game decides to crash, guess what when I came back, yes sir, you get a cookie. 20 min penalty for DESERTING the match.

Fix it ZO$.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the Infinite Intermission Lobby bug happened to me tonight, twice.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/425710/battlegrounds-broken-constantly-stuck-on-waiting-for-players-intermission-lobby/p2

My previous thread about this issue is over a year old, and ZOS still hasn't done anything to fix Battlegrounds.

We can only hope that the new LFG queue system fixes this bug later this year in the Q4 update. If not that, then I've lost all hope.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert

Another update, another patch, yet no new fixes or even dialogue from the devs.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Turlisley
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is still happening, twice I got a bugged out battleground, and slapped with a penalty for leaving said bugged battleground.

Is it that hard to implement a system to prevent this kind of thing, or to remove penalty if someone quits BEFORE the battleground's started?
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

• Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Battleground Infinite Intermission Lobby/Purgatory bug will 'supposedly' be fixed with the new LFG Activity finder in Dragonhold / Update 24, next month. But, you know how these things go; so, we'll see...
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Battleground Infinite Intermission Lobby/Purgatory bug will 'supposedly' be fixed with the new LFG Activity finder in Dragonhold / Update 24, next month. But, you know how these things go; so, we'll see...

Yep, it should finally be fixed. Keep fingers crossed.
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I won't hold my breath.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote: