The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Undaunted Dungeon Pledges

Solquen
Solquen
Soul Shriven
PS4 (Whiskeyzulu60) North America Est. time zone Senior gamer, (59 Nov), seeking mature group to run Undaunted Pledges. I am a Magplar CP 170; been grinding for gear, thinking Mother's Sorrow and more. I'm not sure what is considered to be, "Vet," ready. I joined a great social guild, great folks, and fun group events. That said, most are way out in front of me in level. It's been hard to group up for dungeons and I won't run PUGS. I don't want to miss quest givers, get left behind or kicked due to inexperience. Shout out if interested, thanks.
Edited by Solquen on September 17, 2019 5:01PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just want to say that I had similar fears and at first only ran dungeons if there was at least one guildie with me, but I’ve started running PUGs too and I’m still a newbie (first level 50 this past month and CP<160) and people have generally been great. Once one person may have left when I announced I was new (but they didn’t say anything so may have had nothing to do with me) but I’ve never been kicked or insulted or anything like that. Groups often go ahead on the trash mobs while I get a quest or have to wait for an NPC, but that’s okay. I’m sure there are unfortunate exceptions, but my experience has been positive; people are understanding and wait a minute if someone dc’s or has UI issues and some people have gone beyond and been quite helpful. :blush:

I had an awesome time in Moorgrave Fane last night because at least two of us were new to the dungeon and another person was working on a new role for them so one of the fights took quite a few attempts but the win was so much more rewarding for it being a challenge that we worked to overcome together. :)

I hope you find a good group but I hope you’ll give PUGging a try on occasion!
  • Solquen
    Solquen
    Soul Shriven
    Well that encouraging to hear; my experience with dungeon pugs is based on FFXIV. I can tell you there were good people but so many simply forget that everyone is new once and get that high and mighty I've arrived don't you hold me up attitude. I'll give it a try; this despite the single DPS wait times and let you know how it went. Thanks for the feedback!