Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heathen Horde NA/PC 18+ PVE trials, dungeons and questing Guild Recruiting

ThornJagger
ThornJagger
✭✭✭
The Heathen Horde is currently looking for more members to join our community for Trials, Dungeons, and Social aspects of ESO. We have 3 weekly Trial events scheduled for training and gearing members for Vet content.
We are currently at 150+ members.
Our community focuses on older adults who struggle to find commonalities with a large percentage of the gaming community at large. Our 3 key fundamental priorities are:
-Family
-Career
-Community
We recognize that as we mature more is expected of us and life happens, we are not punitive of our members having to take care of things that matter the most over silly achievements. What we believe in is making the most of the time we have while playing so you can strive to get more out of your gaming experience with less time and effort put in.
I never loose... I either win or learn.
Vae Victis forever
  • greenlights6
    greenlights6
    ✭✭
    Sounds like an environment I'd like to be part of. I'll reach out in game soon :)

Gottslieg - mDK - EP
    Freyjäa - Sorc - EP
    Ëothain - Templar
  • ThornJagger
    ThornJagger
    ✭✭✭
    Hope to see you soon greemlight6! Skal! :)
    Vae Victis forever
  • ThornJagger
    ThornJagger
    ✭✭✭
    We are still accepting recruits for the Horde, catch us ingame or send you game tag here for an invite! Skal!
    Vae Victis forever
  • charlieZhu
    charlieZhu
    Soul Shriven
    @charlieZhu returning player looking to try new Vet content and make friends :)
  • greenlights6
    greenlights6
    ✭✭
    Sent you in-game mail. My gametag is the same as my forum name :)

Gottslieg - mDK - EP
    Freyjäa - Sorc - EP
    Ëothain - Templar
  • ThornJagger
    ThornJagger
    ✭✭✭
    Try us in Discord also for invite: https://discord.gg/v2PCbVW
    Thanks for reaching out!
    Vae Victis forever
  • ThornJagger
    ThornJagger
    ✭✭✭
    We now have Trial runs (normal & veteran) every night! Join one of the fastest growing and friendliest guilds today! Skal
    Vae Victis forever
  • ThornJagger
    ThornJagger
    ✭✭✭
    The Heathen Horde is currently looking for more members to join our community for Trials, Dungeons, and Social aspects of ESO. We have 3 weekly Trial events scheduled for training and gearing members for Vet content.
    We are currently at 150+ members.
    Our community focuses on older adults who struggle to find commonalities with a large percentage of the gaming community at large. Our 3 key fundamental priorities are:
    -Family
    -Career
    -Community
    We recognize that as we mature more is expected of us and life happens, we are not punitive of our members having to take care of things that matter the most over silly achievements. What we believe in is making the most of the time we have while playing so you can strive to get more out of your gaming experience with less time and effort put in.
    UPDATE: We are currently forming for our CORE Progression group - This is ground zero for creating a solid group of members to do Vet Trial challenges and other difficult content in ESO. If you are interested in challenging yourself and joining some of the best PvE members we have to offer now is a great time to begin your Raiding Career!
    If our ethics and goals sound like what you are trying to obtain from your guild be sure to check us out over at our Discord:
    https://discord.gg/v2PCbVW
    Vae Victis forever