The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Refabricated Motif

HappyLittleTree
HappyLittleTree
✭✭✭✭✭
Will we ever be able to earn/buy the Refabricated Motif Style? @ZOS_GinaBruno
Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping they will add Refabricated Outfit pages to the Impressario for the next CWC event. :smile:

They added the unobtainable Companion styles to the Anniversary event
    They added the unobtainable Maelstrom Weapon skins to the Orsinium event
    They added a Second Legion outfit style to Midyear Mayhem (on the PTS, it was cancelled on live)
    They added a Glenmoril style to the Witches Festival

So it would follow their pattern so far if they added the Refabricated style to some Event - if not the Clockwork City event (the trial is technically there and the syle is Clockwork-y so it would fit well) then the next Morrowind event at least.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    I'm hoping they will add Refabricated Outfit pages to the Impressario for the next CWC event. :smile:

They added the unobtainable Companion styles to the Anniversary event
    They added the unobtainable Maelstrom Weapon skins to the Orsinium event
    They added a Second Legion outfit style to Midyear Mayhem (on the PTS, it was cancelled on live)
    They added a Glenmoril style to the Witches Festival

So it would follow their pattern so far if they added the Refabricated style to some Event - if not the Clockwork City event (the trial is technically there and the syle is Clockwork-y so it would fit well) then the next Morrowind event at least.

I really hope so because i really want to use at least the helmet for an outfit <3 it looks so great :D
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't count on it.

There are also a few other styles that have never been released such as Reach Winter from the Orsinium DLC 4+ years ago as well. These styles are will most likely never be released unfortunately bc I think ZoS would've made them available long before now.
    Edited by JazzyNova on August 29, 2019 9:38AM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BREAKING NEWS:

'This PTS cycle includes a single template aptly named “Dragonhold (Maximum Level)”. Utilizing this template will create a CP810 character located just outside the city of Senchal. You will also have all the new motifs in this update (Refabricated, Dragonguard, Moongrave Fane and Stags of Z'en) and boxes for the new overland item sets at your disposal.'

:smiley: This basically confirms that they will indeed add the Refabricated Outfit style to CWC event.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    BREAKING NEWS:

'This PTS cycle includes a single template aptly named “Dragonhold (Maximum Level)”. Utilizing this template will create a CP810 character located just outside the city of Senchal. You will also have all the new motifs in this update (Refabricated, Dragonguard, Moongrave Fane and Stags of Z'en) and boxes for the new overland item sets at your disposal.'

:smiley: This basically confirms that they will indeed add the Refabricated Outfit style to CWC event.

Yaaaaaaaay :-) it’s about time!!! I’m very glad for all those dwemer style fans ^^
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    BREAKING NEWS:

Yaaaaaaaay :-) it’s about time!!! I’m very glad for all those dwemer style fans ^^

Refabricant is more accurately described as a blend of Dwemer, and Sotha Sil's clockwork.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Atallanta wrote: »
    BREAKING NEWS:

Refabricant is more accurately described as a blend of Dwemer, and Sotha Sil's clockwork.

oh heck yes :D

XBox-EU
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They adjust CWC dailies requirements so, refabricated style as vAS/vHF drop and buyable in impresario vendor?
    Edited by gepe87 on September 17, 2019 10:13AM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language