The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What Theme You'd Want for Next Chapter

p4l4mu7
p4l4mu7
✭✭✭✭
I'd love to see a vampire themed chapter around Daggerfall province introducing the vampire lord skill line and maybe as a trial Molag Bal possesing an old champion of Hircine giving werewolf
a vampirism disease. Since the werewolf transformation is a useful tool for stam characters vampire lord would be a decent transformation for magicka characters in my opinion.
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One that fixes the lag and endless loading screens in Cyrodiil.
    Options
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would honestly love an update to the Three Banners War. Would love to know the lore of how it ends. Bringing back the focus to each faction would be awesome.
    Edited by HowlKimchi on September 16, 2019 6:24PM
    previously @HaruKamui but I outgrew my weeb phase (probably)

PC/NA - EP - Howl Bragi/Howl Kimchi
    Options
  • p4l4mu7
    p4l4mu7
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vlad9425 wrote: »

once they figure how to add that to crown store they'll release it
    Options
  • Zekken86
    Zekken86
    ✭✭
    Something off the continent of Tamriel. Like Akavir, Pyandonea, Atmora....etc.
    Options
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Season of the Dragon.

The Reasons of Dagon.
    PS5 EU.
    Options
  • p4l4mu7
    p4l4mu7
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zekken86 wrote: »
    Something off the continent of Tamriel. Like Akavir, Pyandonea, Atmora....etc.

As a frozen land Atmora would be really cool, since the whole continent is frozen there are probably many adapted creatures we didn't see on lore before
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say DC is owed the next Chapter, but Hammerfell is all that's left in the DC to explore. If TESVI is Hammerfell, they might want to avoid that. Even if it's not, I'm not super-stoked about exploring more desert landscapes just now. Maybe I will be by next Spring. But Elseweyr has been deserts aplenty for me.

Maybe it's time for another Daedric Realm. The Shivering Isles, perhaps?
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, vampires and werewolf’s would be lowest on my list. I’ve never been a fan of their inclusion in the Elder Scrolls verse to be honest.

Dunmer, Alinor, Khajiit and Bosmer are most interesting to me and I like exploring their worlds. I’ll probably enjoy Murkmire too once I get to it; I don’t know a lot about Argonians at this point.

Perhaps something to do with the Akaviri would be interesting. I would love to see the Maormer more developed culturally and have them added as a playable race (could be allied with any group but AD I would think) but perhaps most people wouldn’t want more Elven... Can never have too many elves or kitties in my opinion! :3

I’n no so interested in more Skyrim stuff (nothing against the game itself) but if that would draw players to the game that is always good (especially once certain performance issues and buggies are fixed).

Underwater (perhaps along with Maormer?) could be cool! I’m not a fan of the slaughter-fish-insta-kill personally. I’d rather just hit an invisible wall, be told I hit a strong current and must turn back, but I digress. GW2 has some really cool underwater content early on buy seem to have abandoned it. I think the main problem there was that most of your skills were totally different underwater and for some classes, underwater functionality was rather poor. But it could be fun to explore underwater ruins (and build, yes!) and have some added tension of requiring underwater breathing potions or spells. :)
    Options
  • p4l4mu7
    p4l4mu7
    ✭✭✭✭
    HaruKamui wrote: »
    I would honestly love an update to the Three Banners War. Would love to know the lore of how it ends. Bringing back the focus to each faction would be awesome.

Vestige, the main protaginist of Eso (us) destroying the anchor in imperial city ends the three banner war, i belive main story is already bound with it but i guess more information wouldn't hurt yeah. As far as i know the Dominion falls and they reform a second Dominion later
    Options
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    p4l4mu7 wrote: »

Vestige, the main protaginist of Eso (us) destroying the anchor in imperial city ends the three banner war, i belive main story is already bound with it but i guess more information wouldn't hurt yeah. As far as i know the Dominion falls and they reform a second Dominion later

I think it ends the conflict with molag bal but not the war itself. Otherwise why would Tharn request your help in the prologue of Elsweyr to look for an artifact that was powerful enought to "end the three banners war?"

We also dont know what the AD, EP and DC factions do after the threat of molag bal was removed.

Options
  • p4l4mu7
    p4l4mu7
    ✭✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »
    I’n no so interested in more Skyrim stuff (nothing against the game itself) but if that would draw players to the game that is always good (especially once certain performance issues and buggies are fixed).

Underwater (perhaps along with Maormer?) could be cool! I’m not a fan of the slaughter-fish-insta-kill personally. I’d rather just hit an invisible wall, be told I hit a strong current and must turn back, but I digress. GW2 has some really cool underwater content early on buy seem to have abandoned it. I think the main problem there was that most of your skills were totally different underwater and for some classes, underwater functionality was rather poor. But it could be fun to explore underwater ruins (and build, yes!) and have some added tension of requiring underwater breathing potions or spells. :)

I really like the cold snowy maps in Eso North Wrothgar is so beatiful imo, i'd love to play in a skyrim province.
    Underwater concept is pretty cool but it means that the map sizes will increase drastically i doubt that game could handle it
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take anything but cats. This year of the "dragon" has an awful big cat theme.
    Options
  • Darios_Heliodromos
    Darios_Heliodromos
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Colovia or Blackwood as a zone, where Imperials are depicted as the good guys for once.

Other fascinating zone ideas for me - The Reach, Telvanni Peninsula/Isle, Velothi Heights (area around Blacklight), etc

I also wonder if ESO will ever take us to lands beyond the geographic scope of Tamriel such Pyandonea, Roscrea, Cathnoquey, Yneslea, Esrionet, etc...
    Options
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give us Skingrad from TES IV: Oblivion!

We all want to know what is currently happening on the other side of Varen's Wall/Gatehouse in The Gold Coast, east of Kvatch!
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
    Options
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    similiar something to skyrim where is cold (or just skyrim) with vampires and maybe vampire lord
    Options
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, we're still missing Skingrad and Leyawiin, pretty much all of Skyrim including Solstheim, most of continental Morrowind, almost all of Black Marsh (though I personally hate the swamp-iness), and a lot of Hammerfell and High Rock. I personally believe it'll be either Skyrim or Eastern High Rock/Hammerfell since they're [more or less] the largest unused map spaces in the game.
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
    Options
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fine Tuning performance is what I’d like the most. Outside that I’d love to see some more skill lines.
    Options
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyrim areas will likely be saved for the 2021 ESO Chapter/DLCs, for the 10-year anniversary of TES V: Skyrim in 2011.
    The ESO Morrowind Chapter in 2017 coincided with TES III: Morrowind's 15-year anniversary upon its release in 2002.

EDIT: I also doubt we will get to see Leyawiin any time soon, as it is extremely close to Elsweyr and Murkmire, which were both released too recently.
    Edited by Darkmage1337 on September 16, 2019 7:07PM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
    Options
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    I hope next year we travel in Hammerfel with Sai, in 2021 perfect time for Skyrim chapter... then, well see... ;)
    Options
  • kreoko
    kreoko
    ✭✭
    I’d like to see outside of Tamriel, but that probably will never happen.

In the realm of reality tho, I’d like to see the rest of Skyrim, Morrowind etc.

Laindir Direnni - Altmer MagSorc | NA Server
    Options
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd really like to see Skyrim again, but I'd also be ok with ESO: Skyrim being launched in 2021. I'd also like to see Skingrad again.

Usually, I'd vote for the rest of Hammerfell, but I feel another desert landscape after the rather dry parts of Northern Elsweyr would bore me at this point.

Probably returning to Black Marsh as next year's chapter, plus Blackwood/Leyawiin as next autumn's DLC, would be the most interesting option for me right now.
    Options
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to see more of Cyrodil.

We have solid questing zones for every major race in the game... except Imperials. I thoroughly enjoyed the inclusion of Imperials in Elsweyr in part because of that. It's time for them to get a chapter of their own.
    Options
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dragons
    oh, wait...
    Options
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It ends with the Rise of Talos Septim. There is fully established lore about it
    also known as Overlich.
    Options
  • Eirinin
    Eirinin
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's probably impossible, but something naval would be great. Our own sailing ships on the oceans and lakes would be fun.
    Options
  • A_Silverius
    A_Silverius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vlad9425 wrote: »

Long ago I would have voted awesome because I would think it's funny. After playing for a few years and hours spent wasted waiting for the damn loading screens and dying due to lag, it's not funny anymore.
    All over Tamriel, theres a sudden spike in Bosmers getting caught for their crimes. A sad day indeed... #FightForYourRite Give Bosmers back our stealth!
    Options
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    East Cyrodiil and one hand + runs weapon skilline
    Options
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It ends with the Rise of Talos Septim. There is fully established lore about it

Yes it ends with Tiber Septim. But I wouldn't say the lore is fully established. We hardly know anything about Tiber Septim, and how he campaigned accross Tamriel to end the war, only accounts and heresy.

Heck, even his origin story and race is unsure. We also dont know how the Vestige interacts with him. The vestige is a key character in the Alliance War, and knowing that Tiber Septim somehow ended the war, it would be great to see how the characters interact.

Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Khajiit stuff, yes this one admit its kind of unbalanced and other stuff.
    But this one is a bit drunk,
    YYXlqSih.png
    But the guys who do TV metrics don't measure the blood levels in the alcohol stream of their targets.
    Hint the people watching commercials are 1) a sleep, 2) to drunk or stoned to bothering kill the background noise 3) to senile to remember how to use the remote, note that you can demand a 2) in this cases and get an pass.
    This one assume being an daredevil give more XP than being an oxygen thief. But Khajiit don't get humans outside of getting drunk and falling down stuff, here we share skills.
    NqhlUQwh.png
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tons of hints in the new DLC about Skyrim. However my dream is to see all of black marsh in its moist glory.
    Options