Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ok, so...not really safe ground in I.C.!?!?

Dreyloch
Dreyloch
✭✭✭✭✭
This message is mainly for ZoS.
I was zoning into the sewers last night from the City zones, and discovered a pretty bad (and potentially serious) flaw in this mechanic. Sitting thru a LOAD SCREEN....is usually longer than the timer given for immunity on the platforms with the ladders!!! C'MON ZOS!!! So any keen ganker could just whack ya before you've even loaded in and realized what happened!!!!! Now personally. I have not been ganked by this? But I could very certainly see this needs to be fixed. The sooner the better. I mean, it just goes to show even more Dev's do NOT play this game /shakes head in fustration...
"The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say they know, it's just that IC isn't popular enough for them to spend resources to fix it.
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    I'd say they know, it's just that IC isn't popular enough for them to spend resources to fix it.

That's the reason it's not Popular because they are not willing to spend resources to fix it.
    🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »

That's the reason it's not Popular because they are not willing to spend resources to fix it.
    🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚

Naa, It is certainly easy to say but people really just got bored there which with Tel var being the only real incentive to play IC.

Zos should give it some attention. This is only during these events the no-skilled players camp the spawn points because it is about the only way they can get kills.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚

Naa, It is certainly easy to say but people really just got bored there which with Tel var being the only real incentive to play IC.

Zos should give it some attention. This is only during these events the no-skilled players camp the spawn points because it is about the only way they can get kills.

Fengrush and his 10 man group has camping the AD base for multiple hours every day.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are safe spaces on top in the city. There are no safe spaces in the sewers.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    Actually some of the safe spaces in the city aren’t safe from combat pets. I encountered another player with combat pets while doing a quest. We were both in a protected area while talking to a npc. I could not talk to the npc because their bear was attacking me. It was knocking life from me and I could not heal or hit the bear back. And of course they wouldn’t put their bear up. I ended up having to exit and come back later then I encountered a sorc with pets. That needs to be fixed.
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    idk wrote: »

🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚🐔🥚

Fengrush and his 10 man group has camping the AD base for multiple hours every day.

I was laughing when he got mad at being called out for camping a bunch of PvEs who were being 1 shot by ults and at times struggling while complaining about no one was good at PvP so he had to fight PvE players. Look just be honest, it's for the videos to show off smashing players in bigger numbers. Nobody who PvPs is impressed with camping PvE players who don't even have impen traits.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    There are safe spaces on top in the city. There are no safe spaces in the sewers.

False. All the sewer entrances from the city give you a brief immunity.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's not reliable. I have seen players die there.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It's often briefer than the loading screen, so... good job zos!
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's often briefer than the loading screen, so... good job zos!

Full circle. That's exactly OP's point.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle