The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: September 13 @ 4PM EDT—Dragonhold Preview"

• TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    instanced pve* (or group pve) I was imprecise
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing about Arenas, what a disappointment.

At least we get to see it all go down in flames on Monday as they try to explain the knee-jerk overnerfs.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_SarahHecker any new information regarding the Champion Point system for the upcoming Combat / PTS patch notes Live Stream Q&A on Monday? Players have been waiting since Q1 2019 for any news/update/progress. Will we have to wait until Q1 2020, or even longer?
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I was rather excited by what is coming. But then not obsessed by ‘endgame’ stuff. Whatever this may be.

(But more worrying was the fact I found Jason rather cute. Probably need to get out more. 😆)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    Nothing about Arenas, what a disappointment.

At least we get to see it all go down in flames on Monday as they try to explain the knee-jerk overnerfs.

Is it PTS already on Monday?!!
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_SarahHecker any new information regarding the Champion Point system for the upcoming Combat / PTS patch notes Live Stream Q&A on Monday? Players have been waiting since Q1 2019 for any news/update/progress. Will we have to wait until Q1 2020, or even longer?

Yes because nothing will happen in 2019 with the champions system
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will have to wait and see PTS notes but unless there is a unique feature or a significant performance improvement with this patch, it will be objectively less content this year than previous years.
    I would not make comment on this only that they made such a big huff and puff about this Year of the Dragon being their biggest and bestest year ever. If they are going to market like that then they need to come up with the goods.
    Let's wait till PTS but I think it's unlikely to have a system addition or feature at this point if they didn't mention it.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.