Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Xbox/NA Looking for people to help with things that need to be done with a group

checo316
checo316
Soul Shriven
Hi I am looking for 2 to 3 people intrested in working thru group events. I'm currently working thru stormfalls area. I am in the ebonheart pact level 26 on my first character which is a dps dark elf have all expansions along with eso plus membership for all the other dlcs.

Looking for people who are wanting to go thru the whole game. I am disabled and dont work so I am or can be on most weekdays. When I find a few people when we are on together I mainly want to work on stuff that needs to be done in groups bosses, dungeons that type of stuff. I am still new to this game so I am still figuring stuff out weekends are a no go for me fri nights till sun nights I play co-op games with my buddies who work all week and don't have any other free time to play. If intrested send me a message on here or on xbox my gt is checo316 thanks.
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    This One has a couple of Characters that havent done any Zone Quests yet. JusticeForJilarga is always interested in playing though the Zones with others. Let This One know if you are still interested.
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • checo316
    checo316
    Soul Shriven
    Feel free to send me a message when you are on gt checo316
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    checo316 wrote: »
    Feel free to send me a message when you are on gt checo316

This One has Followed you.
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Would U like guild invite we have slot of new people as well as experienced that can play with u are your levels just let me know @checo316
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've sent you a message. I also play mostly on weekdays.
    I've played on and off since Summerset, but since Elseweyr was released I decided to do the full story line, in order to immerse myself in the story like never before. I've hoped to find a companion!
    I've gotten a little ways, but there is plenty more to play through.
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • checo316
    checo316
    Soul Shriven
    Would U like guild invite we have slot of new people as well as experienced that can play with u are your levels just let me know @checo316

Yes that would be awesome and extremely helpful