The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Way of the Baandari - Casual RP / Social HUB

jcf190b14_ESO
jcf190b14_ESO
✭✭✭
4121554.jpg

Hello everyone!

I've started a casual RP guild to act as a hub for members of the Baandari Clan and their allies. The guild will be used to meet others RP'ing a clan member or employee of the caravan. The only stipulation for joining as a clan member is having at least one Khajiit character who is a member of the Baandari.

The guild can also be used to:
  • create and coordinate RP events with other guilds inerested in interacting with the Baandari
  • individual or group meet-ups for RP'ers who want to add a Baandari element to their character's story
  • or just a place to chat

4121555.jpg

If you're interested in joining or requesting the guild's services, please leave a post here, send me a PM or whisper me in-game (@Fraxinus).

My Baandari character is Marivel-ko. Hope to meet you in-game!

qY2xJJVb.jpg

~~ The Way of the Baandari ~~
Do not slander another child of the Baandari
Remain mindful in all dealings
A gift must be returned in kind
A fair trade need not be fair only in gold
Truth and cleverness need not be enemies
Find what is lost, trade what is found, and leave what has no purpose

4121556.jpg
Edited by jcf190b14_ESO on July 18, 2019 2:23PM
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @jcf190b14_ESO I am interested in potentially joining this guild, if it is still recruiting.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm