Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Done, can be deleted

ciffix
ciffix
this can be deleted.

Edited by ciffix on April 16, 2014 5:52AM
  • Mortelus
    Mortelus
    ✭✭✭
    Please put spoiler in your title if you are going to just make a post about the end quests.
    Who has time? But if we never take time how can we ever have time?
  • ciffix
    ciffix

thank you for that awsome tip, now i know where to go. really helpfull you should get a medal.. no spoilers here, it's a basic quest that you've done 20 times already.
  • Sallakat
    Sallakat
    ✭✭✭
    dude you don't need to be a sarcastic ***; the post was correct, put a spoiler alert in your topic subject.
    Rebuilt - Aldmeri Dominion

Kaia Linnea - templar
    Ruusu - sorcerer
    Aino - nightblade
  • kreekitb16_ESO
    kreekitb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    nice attitude you got there ciffix!

How about you don´t Spoiler the Quest for the others as you were asked politely already?

Oh, and where to go... use your Brain or your Quest Journal. You already changed the Faction Area once... it might be the same for the second one! *HINTHINTHINT /SARCASM OFF*
  • ciffix
    ciffix
    i know i'm so wrong posting that, i wrote this because of well lets say frustration. my appologies to mortelus. i wrote it in anger because i really spend like 4 hours trying to figure out where to go.. again sorry.

spoiler added.

@ kreekitb16 might be, but then it's bugged, there is no one in The harborage where i got that quest..
    give me a next hint or sarcasm is back ON :D
    Edited by ciffix on April 15, 2014 1:34PM