Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I've unsubscribed from the game do to the current state of pvp

Legendzerox
Legendzerox
✭✭✭
A lot of you won't care, and maybe some will share my sentiment. Regardless, it feels like Zenimax doesn't care about us pvp players. I haven't seen it this bad since the games release. Laggy servers, and now crashes make the game unplayable and really unfun. The current meta is one of the worst I've seen, and this game especially in non-cp, if you don't play the meta, you are gonna have a bad time. The population imblance in Baaklohdaan is horrible. DC is stacked, AD logs on as a zerg and ep never want to work together and run in these small priviledged groups causing us to never get anything done. Since this new campaign started, either AD or DC are zerging the map down and you can't do anything until they log off and EP players ain't showing up and honestly I wouldn't either when we are defending a keep and crash and come back to find out the other side didn't and took the keep. The way the campaign has gone so far you have to pvdoor to do anything. When DC is on, they pvdoor because they outnumber the other two factions, AD gets on, they just lag the other two factions out and take keeps. When EP is on at night, they pvdoor. There is no consistency.

I also don't imagine zenimax will ever fix this and eventually once another pvp centric game comes out, I'm gonna say my peace. Zenimax doesn't care about pvp, they only care about pve and the cash shop. I ain't giving them anymore money.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get less AP without ESO+
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dropped my sub months ago when performance hit what I thought then was an all-time low. What took you so long?

Also, ZOS has said they’re going to work on performance over the next few quarters. Their track record on this is spotty though, so I’d take it with a grain of salt.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you’re a PvPer primarily what possible reason is there to sub?
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    Actual class balance would be nice. Tired of seeing nightblades who spam stealth and have bows. Thats like 70% of the playbase.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a pvp player too and i droped the sub.... not buying dlc or comestics until the game is fixed
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +plus i have downloaded a new game yesterday and was amazed by the speed and stability,

with the same connexion other game work like a charm and eso lags like hell

I had almost forgotten how smoothly other games worked until yesterday
  • Aixy
    Aixy
    ✭✭✭
    @Legendzerox i play eso since beta and I dropped my sub months ago, don't waste your time on this game.... they can't fix it... i'm waiting for Ashes of Creation and byby eso.- o:):)<3
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD STRONG !
    AD POWERFUL !
    AD IS INVINCIBLE !
  • lostcloud
    lostcloud
    ✭✭✭
    Aixy wrote: »
    @Legendzerox i play eso since beta and I dropped my sub months ago, don't waste your time on this game.... they can't fix it... i'm waiting for Ashes of Creation and byby eso.- o:):)<3

Have yet to unsub but I too will be gone once AOC hits alpha 1 and I can get into testing. Already have my guildmates lined up to move. Shame it is so far from release.
    Nocturnal (AD AvA Oceanic guild, still kicking after 5 years) Formed in 1999 DAoC Beta now in our 21st year.
  • Aixy
    Aixy
    ✭✭✭
    lostcloud wrote: »
    Aixy wrote: »

Have yet to unsub but I too will be gone once AOC hits alpha 1 and I can get into testing. Already have my guildmates lined up to move. Shame it is so far from release.

Yeah so much hype i can't wait lool

btw this game is so unbalanced, laggy and after 5 years so broken: and the ugly true is: they can't fix it.-
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have always subbed, if you don't sub you can take any arguments you have and stuff them up your ass.
    You don't deserve an opinion if you don't sub.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    I have always subbed, if you don't sub you can take any arguments you have and stuff them up your ass.

Lol. Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed.
  • Aixy
    Aixy
    ✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    dtsharples wrote: »

Lol. Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed.

i think he is joking.... i hope..... :o
  • JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During the IC event I was amazed at the performance even when it was at pop lock. It's the first time i'v played IC in probably a year but not sure if its because less pop is allowed in IC compared to Cyrodiil as well as less rendering because it's less open. But I figured with all the NPC's around performance was going to be worse then Cyrodiil. But I had no lag and stayed over 60 fps the whole run with a full zerg group.

Then I went back to Cyrodiil and was disappointed lol.

But they have stated there will be some performance updates this next patch. Just cross our fingers it will get better. But I have canceled my Sub in the past and emailed their support group when i did it with the reason behind the boycott. Their responses were always generic and not empathetic but hey maybe it will be different for you. Also they blocked my post about it because its against Forum rules to talk about boycotting them in anyway just FYI.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've closed this thread.

Goodbye/Quitting Threads: We understand that sometimes people will leave the ESO community, and want to post a “goodbye” or “quitting” thread. Generally, we have found that “goodbye” and “quitting” threads have a tendency to go downhill fast. It is our policy to read the feedback in “goodbye” and “quitting” threads and close them, regardless of whether they are constructive or not.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.