The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Cyrodiil] Idea for when the map is grossly unbalanced - automatic underdog truce

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
When the map is grossly unbalanced favouring one of the Alliances -- what if the underdog factions automatically became allied? Maybe not let them enter owned keeps, but in battle they do not damage one another, as if they were in the same alliance.
60 second warning when the automatic truce is going to expire or flip.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    naw that's not the way the 3 banners war works, when one team is weak the other two team up against them. That's the way it's designed.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They have already lowered the pop cap so much that's it can be hard to find good fights even in a pop locked campaign and now you want to reduce the number of potential fights by half? No thanks.
  • steven22
    steven22
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe you need a fourth alliance then... 2 vs 2 would be nice sometimes.
    Main - Char : Dandriil - Tamriel Hero, Explorer, Stormproof,Overlord

Nightblade since Beta , ESO Plus , PC EU

Proud Magicka Nightblade
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    They have already lowered the pop cap so much that's it can be hard to find good fights even in a pop locked campaign
    To be fair, I've been to Cyro (PC-EU Kaal) a couple times last week, and it was impossible to find any "good" fights anywhere, even at primetime.

Whole map yellow (I'm on EP) - and the instant you try to take any objective, the yellow zergs show up in a minute or 2.
    The only way to gain any AP at all was to "blitzkrieg" (PvDoor) objectives so that the flags could be flipped before the yellow plague arrived and wiped everyone.

The situation was bad enough that EP had 1 bar population in primetime, naturally with low pop bonus also active. Not that the low pop bonus was helping much, when AD had >250 potential points at all times.

I ended up grinding just enough AP for geodes, then went back to PvE. :/
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major_Lag wrote: »
    They have already lowered the pop cap so much that's it can be hard to find good fights even in a pop locked campaign
    To be fair, I've been to Cyro (PC-EU Kaal) a couple times last week, and it was impossible to find any "good" fights anywhere, even at primetime.

Whole map yellow (I'm on EP) - and the instant you try to take any objective, the yellow zergs show up in a minute or 2.
    The only way to gain any AP at all was to "blitzkrieg" (PvDoor) objectives so that the flags could be flipped before the yellow plague arrived and wiped everyone.

The situation was bad enough that EP had 1 bar population in primetime, naturally with low pop bonus also active. Not that the low pop bonus was helping much, when AD had >250 potential points at all times.

Faction lock.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

And this is exactly when the two underdogs tend to fight each other. It's far more entertaining than getting faction stack zerged if a resource flag starts to flip.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personally I'd rather see Imperial NPCs take over keeps of the 'winning' team if they get more than a certain number (say emp keeps + home keeps or equivalent number). That would give the winning team someone to fight and take some pressure of the losing teams who presumably need the help.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you should gate camp them until they switch off, that will surely be great for the game in the long term. It will definitely enhance your PvP in the short term.
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    I personally find it exhilarating when your fighting one faction at a keep and suddenly find yourself battling it out with both enemy factions. Plus, I’d never want to assist AD or EP, the enemies of us mighty blueberries 😂
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Faction lock.

As predicted.