Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[SOLVED] Which addon is this from?

Jayman1000
Jayman1000
✭✭✭✭✭
SOLVED:
Konstant_Tel_Necris replied: Its LibSlashCommander. https://esoui.com/downloads/info1508-LibSlashCommander.html

I seem to have a wonderful addon that helps show some nice chat commands, for example guild order. I dont know which addon this is from though, can someone help?

GLxoNxe.png
Edited by Jayman1000 on September 14, 2019 8:39PM
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    uh, text matching is part of base game, especially the guild number commands.

Most of us use pChat addon so we can reference our guilds by name, no matter what number they are.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Most of us use pChat addon so we can reference our guilds by name, no matter what number they are.
    Jayman1000 wrote: »
    I seem to have a wonderful addon that helps show some nice chat commands, for example guild order. I dont know which addon this is from though, can someone help?

GLxoNxe.png

the closest from my memory is https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info555-HarvensChatCompletion.html
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah I see, maybe that is why I dont recognize any of my addons should do this. Where in the settings does this come from then?
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh! That is so awesome. And because it's a library I must have needed it for another addon, never expecting it to give me cool features like that :) . Thanks a lot for the info!
    Edited by Jayman1000 on September 14, 2019 12:11PM
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just to clarify, this is incorrect. You will not get what you see in my OP picture by using the base games text matching. This is from the addon LibSlashCommander.