The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted character please help

geminiis
geminiis
Soul Shriven
I accidentally deleted my main toon due to lag in the character select screen I thought I was on the toon I wanted to delete didn't know till it was to late. If anyone form @zos could help that would be vary appreciated

Ticket number 190904-001058
  • r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE, @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Tagging those that can possible help.
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @geminiis

Since you have already submitted a ticket regarding this issue, we recommend you follow up with that ticket for further support.

As character deletion is intended to be permanent we are not always able to restore deleted characters. You can find more information on restoring deleted characters here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • geminiis
    geminiis
    Soul Shriven
    yn1gj0nsdm57.jpg
    I just don't understand the some can be restored and others can't this reply I got stated character restore is a "courtesy” like why have I not been extended that courtesy I spend a lot of money on this game though subscription and buying crowns and I haven't had a character restore in quite some time I just want a real answer why my toon can't be restored when my wife's toon was just restored same day and I'm have so much trouble
  • geminiis
    geminiis
    Soul Shriven
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to guess at this - routine maintenance will clear out any residue of deleted data. Kind of like emptying your recycle bin - thus, if you don't hit restore before you empty that, it's almost impossible to get your data back.

I feel your pain though - especially seeing as it sounds like it wasn't your fault. I know the pain of lag right now. I've deconstructed the wrong items after locking them seemingly unlocked them immediately without my noticing. Not sure the resolution on this one though.

Maybe if you have any screenshots of your character, and/or achievements/crafting etc - they might be able to help with research scrolls etc to bring you back up to speed.