Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

IC is amazing, more events like this please...

zDan
zDan
✭✭✭✭
As a solo player this IC event has been amazing for outnumbered fights (mostly because they're pve'rs lol) And for a server like mine which is usually dead it's great, I've never seen as much pvp action as this in years. There needs to be more small events like this that brings more people to pvp whether it be in IC or Cyrodiil. Preferably IC though since Cyrodiil would just be a lag fest as usual.
zDan - Xbox EU/NA

I specialize in solo PvP on every class in the game,
be sure to check out my YouTube for several 1vX and build videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXkrJ3K68GHLn2-HgHjITsA
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully ZOS fixes the Battleground queue bug soon so we can have Midyear Mayhem.
  • Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *cough* IC rework *cough*

On a serious note, IC is an amazingly designed area where I spent by far my greatest PvP moments. However, outside of the event there really is no incentive for people to come. Make TV stones relevant, give it some better rewards and incetivize PvEers to come and learn the ways of PvP.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully ZOS fixes the Battleground queue bug soon so we can have Midyear Mayhem.

Don’t worry, it’ll be canceled and replaced with a pve event again
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a huge IC fan, in fact have hardly left there since Elyswer since that generated pop for good small scale action.

This is my fave event historically, however i will say this year the zergs are heavy. Perhaps as its now free and many didn't have access to tel var before etc

The irony is the worst way to earn TV as a PvEer is to zerg in a group of 20.

Just solo the damn bosses in a quiet period!!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

BGs doesn’t do it for me. IC has the best of both worlds and the ability to farm gold, tel var and key fragments. Just doesn’t get any better. BGs bores me to death.
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a huge IC fan but it seemed too populated due to this event last time I went. 20 AD camping outside EP base. Not a single NPC around to kill.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like PVP events well i love them, provided server can hold their part

• Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IC and the sewers is brilliant PvP area, where skilled player can face multiple enemies and win but it's a bit dead area outside of the event.

IMHO mobs in IC should give 3x experience and gold than usual mobs (high risk high reward). Also give an option to buy dung gear boxes for Tel Vars so PvPers could actually buy something more useful than flowers and Hakejio (DLC dung boxes would be possible to buy only when owning DLC or ESO+).
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    IC and the sewers is brilliant PvP area, where skilled player can face multiple enemies and win but it's a bit dead area outside of the event.

IMHO mobs in IC should give 3x experience and gold than usual mobs (high risk high reward). Also give an option to buy dung gear boxes for Tel Vars so PvPers could actually buy something more useful than flowers and Hakejio (DLC dung boxes would be possible to buy only when owning DLC or ESO+).

*** yeah dungeon gear for tell var would be awesome. Trials too. That would get people into IC.
    Edited by Vapirko on September 11, 2019 1:22PM
  • Inerar
    Inerar
    ✭✭✭
    I mostly play PVE but when there is PVP event, i really enjoyed as well. And Imperial City is really well designed and very funny when players around.
    Whenever i search for an alternative game, i realize that how beautiful ESO is...
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Agree! This event is a lot of fun. Just don't expect to be the winner in battles. I die about 90% of the time but I don't care.

It's fun to see so many in Imp City and the Sewers.

One time I was in Imp City on a Spawn point looking down to make sure everything was safe. Oh yeah....I jump down and WHAM! I think it was a DK that popped up at max range and Crit rushed me instantly killing my wimpy Necro. I had 20 Telvar on me so he got 10.

That was a lot of fun. Good players out there! Kudo's to all of you great players!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather events that being pvpers to pvp
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem is outside of the event there is literally zero reason for people that want to focus on PvE aspect of it and farm tel vars that way to visit IC. The "unique feeling of thrill and danger on every corner" is very unbalanced and favours PvP players in the arena that is PvEvP so should find a balance for both. Giving more events like this wont change it. Saying "it's a PvP zone so those PvE scrubs should stop whining" also.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Mayrael wrote: »

*** yeah dungeon gear for tell var would be awesome. Trials too. That would get people into IC.

It really wouldn't. Farming those setups would be still safer for PvE players by doing PvE content where that gear drops and PvP focused players would most likely be very bored if they would have to farm PvE mobs.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've enjoyed the event as well. Been easy to find lots of good fights and more importantly the game actually runs pretty smoothly for once. Far better than the 30 day campaign for sure.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This. So much this.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To me the Sept-Dec 2015 period when IC and Orsinium were released was peak ESO. I thought they were signs of good things to come, but they turned out to be the dying breaths of the game's original vision.
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    To me the Sept-Dec 2015 period when IC and Orsinium were released was peak ESO. I thought they were signs of good things to come, but they turned out to be the dying breaths of the game's original vision.

Have not seen a more true statement yet. Around the time I was finishing vet ranks and was having so much fun patrolling the sewers on my werewolf sorc. Good times indeed
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What killed ic was the capture the flags objectives with spawn back at base rather than nearest spawn point. I remember whenFactions were warring in memorial and arboretum districts. Fights were so easy to get to and fun. Adding objectives killed the randomness of faction battles.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »

What killed ic was the capture the flags objectives with spawn back at base rather than nearest spawn point. I remember whenFactions were warring in memorial and arboretum districts. Fights were so easy to get to and fun. Adding objectives killed the randomness of faction battles.

this 100%, fix this and a nice sustainable pop will exist...

sure it's nice to farm tel var, do district daily and initial quests (how come no sewer quests???), make some decent gold killing mobs - but,

the real fun though - drop all your tel var in the bank, go up top and just go though the districts fighting...maybe in groups, often just duels with only a daedric audience...

the stupid rez rules with the flags totally kills the party...

yeah, and get rid of that damn tea-bag timer for rezzing...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

BGs doesn’t do it for me. IC has the best of both worlds and the ability to farm gold, tel var and key fragments. Just doesn’t get any better. BGs bores me to death.

i bite my thumb at thee, sir.
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed most of the fights in imp city so far, I don’t mind the zergs and think they favor pve players that aren’t so good at pvp. In that way it balances it out. It’s been fun running off by myself killing people, it’s fun even when I die.

However, I would really like for them to get rid of loading screens or reduce them. They should also add more ports. The reason I say that is because the flow of combat is really ruined by multiple loading screens and the lack of ports. By the time you get back to an area the players are gone.

Also think they should keep the tel var increase permanently to keep a steady population. And just add more rewards and incentives during events.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.