The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Good Job ZOS!

raasdal
raasdal
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know about the rest of you, but for me, this IC event has been almost completely without LAG ! Since ALL of the regular campaigns (PC EU) are basically unplayable both in and out of prime time, i was assuming that the Zergs would bring the Lag with them into IC.

Well, they did not. Even when playing in a single area with 50 other people (like to big groups doing their thing) i would still have almost lag free experience.

I actually have LESS lag now in IC, than i had just last week playing BG's !

Whatever ZOS did (assuming it is not just blind luck) it's working!
PC - EU
Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raasdal wrote: »
    I don't know about the rest of you, but for me, this IC event has been almost completely without LAG ! Since ALL of the regular campaigns (PC EU) are basically unplayable both in and out of prime time, i was assuming that the Zergs would bring the Lag with them into IC.

Well, they did not. Even when playing in a single area with 50 other people (like to big groups doing their thing) i would still have almost lag free experience.

I actually have LESS lag now in IC, than i had just last week playing BG's !

Whatever ZOS did (assuming it is not just blind luck) it's working!

I am sure if you peek at the populations in Cyro lately, you can see those who left from game crashes have really picked up- new bugs and old bugs still in game....they have almost completely killed it off. Could be that is what they intended....I mean on way of fixing the code would be to kill the cyro off entirely and that way you wont have to address it. Seems legit.