Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Tooltip errors - Rally I and Forward Momentum I

RaddlemanNumber7
RaddlemanNumber7
✭✭✭✭✭
LUcAigU.jpg

Both say Major Brutality is 23% bonus to weapon damage, not 20%.

The meaning of the Rally healing description is unclear. How can healing that happens only once get a bonus for every second it lasts?
PC EU
  • nickl413
    nickl413
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing you're veiwing that on a lowbie character. Lowbies get buffs to things like major brutality. Normally it's 20% but it can be different. That's why the number is bright white, like all numbers that vary. My level 3 shows 27% on major brutality.

Rally only heals when the effect ends. So it will heal if the buff timer runs out, or if you re-cast the buff. Your heal will be smaller if the effect ends by re-casting; larger if you let it go the full 20 seconds.