Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

what's not to love about this healing bar setup?

Hazurko_RaShan
Hazurko_RaShan
✭✭✭
Uu1tXDU535PeggWh26ZwhFvYOJn97A_6rpQTAn0qo7g7nw_61VSXfe48WfY=w2400

Plus healing thicket and expansive frost cloak on the lightning staff bar and jorvulds guidance to buff them all
Edited by Hazurko_RaShan on September 10, 2019 1:58PM
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    that's enchanted growth, budding seeds, energy orb, overflowing altar, circle of protection and reviving barrier for the healing bar ult.
    Edited by Hazurko_RaShan on September 11, 2019 8:12AM
  • hasi
    hasi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where dae Springs? ~700 Stamina per Spam.(with Master) :trollface:

Combat Prayer?😱
    Edited by hasi on September 10, 2019 3:53PM
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use same/similar set up with warden and jorvalds sets

Great combo probably my favorite healer with the big heals/hots, buffs and overall group support

• Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    I use same/similar set up with warden and jorvalds sets

Great combo probably my favorite healer with the big heals/hots, buffs and overall group support

Exactly!
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    hasi wrote: »
    Where dae Springs? ~700 Stamina per Spam. :trollface:

Combat Prayer?😱

take a moment and look up the things i posted...
  • hasi
    hasi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where dae Springs? ~700 Stamina per Spam. :trollface:

Combat Prayer?😱

take a moment and look up the things i posted...

? I main Healer for nearly 2 Years, lol. None of these Skills give you the Buff Combat Prayer does.😘
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My healing bars, irrespective of class, commonly contain three resto staff skills:
    • Combat Prayer, for obvious reasons.
    • Siphon Spirit, because it's an obvious choice for Minor Magickasteal given how likely Major Breach is to be provided in another way.
    • Radiating Regeneration, to proc both Spell Power Cure (I've never done a trial and hence don't have Olorime) and Earthgore.

Before the recent update, the same was true, except that the three were Combat Prayer, Mutagen and Healing Ward/Ward Ally. And Elemental Drain was on my destro bar.
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    combat prayer is mandatory!

smh when people think healing is about keeping people alive! heals should lay hots, be available for emergency heals if needed, buff dps as much as possible, debuff adds and boss as much as possible also do 20k+ dps.

Your bar is full of things which are not needed.
    Edited by Stebarnz on September 10, 2019 3:27PM
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    not even a stam healer lol

try again after slotting echoing vigor, swapping to soothing spores and getting some stamina on your bones
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol no combat prayer, no warhorn so what exactly are you wearing JG for?
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭

Combat Prayer?😱

ok so that was sarcasm on your part then?
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭

Jorvuld's Guidance
    LEVEL 50 - CP 160
    Type Dungeon
    Set bonus
    (2 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (4 items) Adds 4% Healing Done
    (5 items) Increases the duration of all Major buffs, Minor buffs, and damage shields you apply to yourself and allies by 40%.

for all of that
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    Browiseth wrote: »
    not even a stam healer lol

try again after slotting echoing vigor, swapping to soothing spores and getting some stamina on your bones

nope not doing stam healer...
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You post your build or skill bar in "play how you'd like" game forum, and you get toxicity for not doing what they, entitled as they can get, say is the right way to play.

And then they wonder why the are only buttholes on group finder... All the normal people avoid it like hell because of toxic people like the ones here. OP not included.

Personally, I find your choices odd, but what is it to me? It's your freaking game, in your freaking group. Listen to hints of you want, ignore if you want. There's no right way to play. Just ask the "here's what you have to do" jerks who runs war horn, and you'll get at least two different answers, tanks and healers. Ironic that they don't know themselves "how to play".

Go have fun, OP. I like you for trying new things.
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    ZonasArch wrote: »
    You post your build or skill bar in "play how you'd like" game forum, and you get toxicity for not doing what they, entitled as they can get, say is the right way to play.

And then they wonder why the are only buttholes on group finder... All the normal people avoid it like hell because of toxic people like the ones here. OP not included.

Personally, I find your choices odd, but what is it to me? It's your freaking game, in your freaking group. Listen to hints of you want, ignore if you want. There's no right way to play. Just ask the "here's what you have to do" jerks who runs war horn, and you'll get at least two different answers, tanks and healers. Ironic that they don't know themselves "how to play".

Go have fun, OP. I like you for trying new things.

TY!

on my lighting bar, along with frost cloak and forest ult i have unstable wall of elements, entropy, and fletcher swarm

You know i just did vet coa2 and that 40% bonus from jorvulds is very handy when that last boss drives his sword into the ground and it's suddenly all lava and i do the reviving barrier right b4 that and everyone has an amazing shield buffed by jorvulds to make it even more amazing as they run to safety. such a handy feature...
    Edited by Hazurko_RaShan on September 10, 2019 4:21PM
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And combat prayer sucks, short range puts healer too close to danger. Doesn't work on pugs at all, with scared to death dps and fake tanks every other run. Good luck buffing them while staying alive and keeping magicka up and healing said dps that are NEVER aware of positioning....

Like I said, combat prayer sucks, and therefore, isn't mandatory. There are better skills, even if you lose the buffs.

And I won't even mention PvP... I only know one player that can use that well in PvP, and he uses of raw healing power, not for buffs.

Combat prayer sucks.
    Edited by ZonasArch on September 10, 2019 4:18PM
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And combat prayer sucks, short range puts healer too close to danger. Doesn't work on pugs at all, with scared to death dps and fake tanks every other run. Good luck buffing them while staying alive and keeping magicka up and healing said dps that are NEVER aware of positioning....

Like I said, combat prayer sucks, and therefore, isn't mandatory. There are better skills, even if you lose the buffs.

And I won't even mention PvP... I only know one player that can use that well in PvP, and he uses of raw healing power, not for buffs.

Combat prayer sucks.

@ZonasArch you're operating on the assumption that everyone always plays with A) pugs who are B ) bad at the game

while i'm aware this is a lot of players' experiences, there are countless situations where minor berserk across the whole party with 100% uptime is really good because you know...

it's minor berserk

8% more damage

all the time

(in theory)

so why not slot it if you have the free space
    Edited by Browiseth on September 10, 2019 4:24PM
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Combat prayer sucks.

@ZonasArch you're operating on the assumption that everyone always plays with A) pugs who are B ) bad at the game

while i'm aware this is a lot of players' experiences, there are countless situations where minor berserk across the whole party with 100% uptime is really good because you know...

it's minor berserk

8% more damage

all the time

(in theory)

I was trying to make that point exactly... If the things I pointed out are not a problem, then it's worth it. And yes, if you have the free slot it should go there, but it's definitely not the mandatory skill meta-chasers make it to be. Not by any stretch.

And I love minor berserk too, don't get me wrong. But there's a reason why I run it myself on my dps.... Hehe I can sit there all day and see the buff show up, like... Never? So get it either with slimecraw or some other magic tricks. Depends on who I'm playing.
  • hasi
    hasi
    ✭✭✭✭

Combat Prayer?😱

ok so that was sarcasm on your part then?

No, why would it be? The only thing I meant in a bit "lol"-way is the fact how heavily useful(Master Resto+Spam=740ish Stam per Spam) Springs are although they pretty much got nerfed into the ground. Kinda.
    Edited by hasi on September 10, 2019 4:39PM
  • hasi
    hasi
    ✭✭✭✭

Where have people been straight up toxic if I may ask? Also, from what I see many normal people use the Group Finder, if not even mainly.

Kind of feels like the "All PvE Endgame People are toxic"-Thing, which is probably 80% true, but let's not forget about the 20.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think if you crunch numbers as to what Jorvuld's Guidance is doing for you (as opposed to just recasting the relevant skills a bit more often), you won't be that impressed.

I presume the netch is on your lightning bar?
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Jorvuld's Guidance
    LEVEL 50 - CP 160
    Type Dungeon
    Set bonus
    (2 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (4 items) Adds 4% Healing Done
    (5 items) Increases the duration of all Major buffs, Minor buffs, and damage shields you apply to yourself and allies by 40%.

for all of that

Well mag recovery is not the most desirable bonus anymore because healers don't spam abilities this patch. Healing done is a weak modifier too. Any generic piece of spell damage will give you bigger heals. Consider front barring northern storm for the 8% max mag.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No springs or combat prayer, I'm guessing horn is on your other bar
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    I think if you crunch numbers as to what Jorvuld's Guidance is doing for you (as opposed to just recasting the relevant skills a bit more often), you won't be that impressed.

I presume the netch is on your lightning bar?

yes. forgot about him
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healers are more akin to buffers than actual healers.

Because, you really shouldn't need to heal anyone
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No clue, I don't play a healer so....
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    Healers are more akin to buffers than actual healers.

Because, you really shouldn't need to heal anyone

awesome. i'll remind people of that next time im in vet cos and when they start getting toxic with me about what an awful healer i am, i'll tell them to take it out on you.
    Edited by Hazurko_RaShan on September 10, 2019 6:14PM
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get some curse eater gear for bis healing this dot patch
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭

Combat prayer sucks.

it's minor berserk

8% more damage

all the time

(in theory)

I was trying to make that point exactly... If the things I pointed out are not a problem, then it's worth it. And yes, if you have the free slot it should go there, but it's definitely not the mandatory skill meta-chasers make it to be. Not by any stretch.

And I love minor berserk too, don't get me wrong. But there's a reason why I run it myself on my dps.... Hehe I can sit there all day and see the buff show up, like... Never? So get it either with slimecraw or some other magic tricks. Depends on who I'm playing.

skill meta chasers often make it all about them because they are doing the most damage and damage is what finally gets you through. but really they need to make their own build and not dictate how others make theirs.

the toxicity comes from a sense that they should be catered to i think. or a least when that catering isnt fulfilled, the toxicity demands its due to control others.

But like others have said. not everyone is toxic about it.

Anyway. i love this setup.
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Combat prayer sucks.

source.gif